Hi Everyone

andyk68

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all. Great site. This is me introducing myself and asking a question at the same time.

I would ideally love to make my own homebrew game but I'm a bit lame with such things. I've been on a few sites that involve homebrew coders and the general rule is that someone will help you create if you can contribute in some way. ( I have not posted a request in these forums for fear of being flamed...lol) The problem is I really don't know how. The thing I can perhaps do is provide Exactly what I need and artwork, see below.

DS Bingo Screenshot

I'd like a Bingo game creating for when we are on the move with kids (and Grannies).

I had a PC version and it kept us quiet for hours.

The game would call out a random number between 1 and 90 on the bottom screen, non repeatable. It could have the last number called and next number showing. Also a reset or new game button.

The top screen would have a board with all 90 numbers showing and when a number gets called that number gets covered.

So what do you think, more importantly, what are my chances?

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Been done ... well, sort of ... in a roundabout way
smile.gif

There are DS homebrews that allow Java apps to be run on a DS.

There are several Java-based Bingo games.

See where I'm going with this ... ?

andyk68

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think I do. I wasnt aware there was a java homebrew, i will now look for one thank you.
Thats the thing about Google, depending on your search terms it can be your best friend or your worst enemy.

Hello from across the Snake Pass btw way.
smile.gif

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
haha hello
smile.gif

Yeah, true ... about Google, that is ... it's why I never use it lol

Try doing a search for Java2NDS ... I don't know how far along it is ... there are a couple of others, but I forget their names.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)