Hi everyone! i'm new here... and i need little help!

bateman82

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi, i'm new here, i'm luca, i'm 30 from milan, italy and i'm very interested in retrogaming stuff!! first: forgive me for my poor english! second: i need help: it's been month that i search for a visoly 256 flashcard WITH GAME BOY BRIDGE to play to my game boy backups on my gba sp. i've never found anything so... i've tried here the largest community of gba lovers! i'v read the rules that tells that i have to write 100 posts to post in the trading section but it' s my first time on a forum, and i'm kind of shy (cause my terrible english!). can you help me? thanks

bateman82

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
thank men! you're really kind! have you heard about the gameboy bridge? do u know someone in the community who has that item?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Good morning newcomer ^_^
Welcome to our lovely site!
We here on The Temp take pride in our site and members, but we mostly take pride in our rules. So much so, that we have The Angry Bear Cavalry to take care of them :yay:
Enjoy your stay! :mthr:

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually have a Flash Advance Gameboy Bridge but let me tell you are probably better off getting a separate gameboy flash cart or just using a gba cart and use the gameboy emulator for your gameboy games. The problem with the bridge is it will use the same save data area that it uses for both gba and gameboy game, they will easily overwrite each other. If you switch gameboy games they will overwrite each other as well. The way it works is the first gameboy game will use up to the first 32kb of sram area, so if later you decide to switch the first game out it will automatically overwrite the first block of sram data, there is no "smart" save management like we have on new flash carts. For those that don't know the gameboy bridge tricks the gba into thinking you inserted a gameboy game even tho the cart is still a gba game, and will cause the gba to enter "gameboy" mode

I did a search on Google for gameboy bridge and got a few results, if you still want one you may want to check that out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/