Hi everyone ,i want use FPGA build NINTENDO 3DS Video Capture device , please help me

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Stevenlaomao, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Stevenlaomao
    OP

Stevenlaomao Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2019
    China
    Hello everyone, I want to build 3DS video transmission equipment with FPGA, but now I have a problem, the video picture is constantly flashing, I can't see clearly, where is the fault?

IMG_0147.JPG IMG_0148.JPG IMG_0149.JPG IMG_0150.JPG

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    So you have a single colour and it is variously slanted on the screen.

Assuming you were going for a single colour at first the slanting thing (especially with it being a bit variable) says your clocks are off, and possibly suffering some impedance, noise or something on the lines (which given they are long and thin wires). Also it appears to be rotated 90 degrees or so on the screen which makes me wonder if you took the wrong clock (horizontal clock when you wanted vertical and vice versa). Not to mention you might have to lose the second image used to make the 3d image on the screen (I imagine that is why they appear split or ghosting).

3. Stevenlaomao
    OP

Stevenlaomao Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2019
    China
    I only connected the red channel, so the screen color is red.
    I judge the valid data according to the waveform analyzed by the logic analyzer.
    This is a waveform picture.

wavefrom.

I am trying to modify, I hope it will succeed.
    I suspect that the communication method used on the main screen is the LVDS interface.
    Can I use it myself?

Thank you for your reply.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted