Hacking Hi any other media players other then media center?

CTR640

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There was a nice video app to watch .MKV with. Unfortunately it has been canceled by ungratefull assholes :/
The majority of media format is the .MKV and when an app doesn't support this format, you have to re-encode it to .MP4 which makes the output very big and the quality is never the same. So the best way is to re-encode .MKV to .MP4 is using MkvToMp4. What that app does is simply extracting the container, which is basically .MP4 without one single bitrate lost and resolution and quality is 100% the same, so 1:1.

Otherwise handbrake it is but it's still problematic as there is a chance you'll get errors like I have/had. I ended up watching them on my phone to save myself from headache and Sony with their cancerous memcards with limited space that are extremely expensive.

Hector_B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FYI: The latest version of onemenu can play video files and they can be on any location on your vita storage ux0 uma0 imc0 grw0.

Step 1 install/open onemenu
Step 2 press select to open file browser
Step 3 navagate to the video you want to play

All my videos work great using this but i think it has to be mp4 only for the time being.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end