Gaming Hi any good beat em ups for 3ds...

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You have BlazBlue too.
The Super Smash Brothers games are rarely beat'em up though.

PS: oh, and if you are desperate, I guess Dragon Ball Extreme Butôden and One Piece Dai Kaizoku Colosseum may interest you. (the japanese version of Extreme Butôden being compatible with the One Piece game's multiplayer).

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Sonic Angel Knight Funny, I grew up with the terms beat'em up and beat'em all being two different genres: a beat'em up was the game you typically found in arcade houses (two martial artists or teams fighting each others in rounds) while a beat'em all was a scrolling game (often horizontal) where you were fighting your way (with a friend if possible) through hordes of recoloured ennemies.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Sonic Angel Knight Funny, I grew up with the terms beat'em up and beat'em all being two different genres: a beat'em up was the game you typically found in arcade houses (two martial artists or teams fighting each others in rounds) while a beat'em all was a scrolling game (often horizontal) where you were fighting your way (with a friend if possible) through hordes of recoloured ennemies.
Well that was the idea "Beat'em Up" or brawler or as you say, beat'em all, the goal of the game is to defeat all enemies on screen to progress. Is either one player, or 2 player, some are 4, is basically the arcade game of the late 1980s, the founding game of the type begin with Renegade, or "Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-Kun" If you were in Japan. That was made by technos Japan and they also made double dragon. Fighting games is always a game usually played between two players that aim to reduce the others Life bar to zero with in the time limit. Is just a different "Fighting" game, cause of the rules.

Fighting games, street fighter, Tekken, Guilty Gear, Soul Calibur.
Beat'em up "Brawler" Renegade, Double dragon, Final Fight, Streets of rage.

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
Lol ok thanks for the reply is there anything like samurai shodown?
So, are you looking for Fighting games or Beat-'em-ups? Because Samurai Showdown is a fighting game. For Beat-'em-ups, I'd recommend Code of Princess, but I don't know of any good fighting games for the system.

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If we are talking about ports loads of games really Streets Of Rage 1 and 2, Final Fight 1,2 and 3 Mighty Final Fight if you want Samurai Shodown use retroarch

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might be interested in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe. I know it seems to stray a bit from the topic but to me it plays more like a beat'em up than a Kirby game. Pretty fun either way.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Play river city ransom Tokyo Rumble. Is the only game based on that series that is more recently released and exclusive to 3ds, there is others like it on 3ds but is japan exclusive, so no translations exist.

Jeez, 3 and a half minutes of talking and he doesn't even show a screenshot. You could have found a better video to show the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.