Hi All!

Zero CodeX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hello everyone!I am new here to GBAtemp.I have been lurking here for 1 year+ but I am too lazy to Sign Up,as I get to see the latest roms without signing up.Well,but today here I am.
laugh.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwbieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeee!

I seriously have no idea why I just did that. Welcome to Hotel GBATemp, Zero CodeX! It appears that you're in room 26034, unfortunately for you - because it's only a good two thousand floors away from me. You'd much prefer to be away from my thieving hands - I enjoy shampoo, soaps and those little chocolate mints that appear on the pillows..but you never heard that from me, because I'll deny everything. EVERYTHING!

There's lots of things to keep people occupied here at the hotel - the grog flows nonstop at the bar on the ground floor, there's a pool, arcade, and much more for you to discover on your own.

Apparently, there seems to be a few house rules..one of them has to do with these things called "roms". If you mention them, it seems that hotel security will surround you, and beat you unmercifully. So, consider yourself warned, because 'dem boys are pretty beefy.

Enjoy your stay!
biggrin.gif

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
HEY EVERYBODY! Look, point and laugh!! Its a newbie! *does degrading laugh*

j/k
tongue.gif

Welcome to GBATemp, I hope you have a nice stay. I know I sure did.. i mean err.. am... yeah.. AM! I said am...
tongue.gif
. Hope to seeing more of your posts soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over