Hi All!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zero CodeX, Sep 4, 2004.

Sep 4, 2004

Hi All! by Zero CodeX at 2:56 PM (649 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Zero CodeX
    OP

Newcomer Zero CodeX Member

Singapore
    Hello everyone!I am new here to GBAtemp.I have been lurking here for 1 year+ but I am too lazy to Sign Up,as I get to see the latest roms without signing up.Well,but today here I am. [​IMG]

2. blue99

Member blue99 The Original Fake

Canada
    allo! Velome to GBAtemp!!!

3. Lily

Former Staff Lily One Scary Lady

Canada
    Newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwbieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeee!

I seriously have no idea why I just did that. Welcome to Hotel GBATemp, Zero CodeX! It appears that you're in room 26034, unfortunately for you - because it's only a good two thousand floors away from me. You'd much prefer to be away from my thieving hands - I enjoy shampoo, soaps and those little chocolate mints that appear on the pillows..but you never heard that from me, because I'll deny everything. EVERYTHING!

There's lots of things to keep people occupied here at the hotel - the grog flows nonstop at the bar on the ground floor, there's a pool, arcade, and much more for you to discover on your own.

Apparently, there seems to be a few house rules..one of them has to do with these things called "roms". If you mention them, it seems that hotel security will surround you, and beat you unmercifully. So, consider yourself warned, because 'dem boys are pretty beefy.

Enjoy your stay! [​IMG]

4. alexp2_ad

Member alexp2_ad Certified Smart Ass

United Kingdom
    Hello and welcome to the forums... even if you've sort of been here longer than me...

5. The Teej

Former Staff The Teej Also known as The Tjalian

United Kingdom
    HEY EVERYBODY! Look, point and laugh!! Its a newbie! *does degrading laugh*

j/k [​IMG]

Welcome to GBATemp, I hope you have a nice stay. I know I sure did.. i mean err.. am... yeah.. AM! I said am... [​IMG] . Hope to seeing more of your posts soon.

6. Zero CodeX
    OP

Newcomer Zero CodeX Member

Singapore
    Thanks [​IMG] well I sorta know the rule called 'roms'.So I will enjoy staying here.