BacklogCabin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings!

I signed up here on GBATemp after communicating with the translator Brand Newman. I showed interest in featuring their fan translations of Zangeki No Reginleiv and Earthseeker on my twitch stream.

Not only a Wii fan, but I also own a collection of about 31 original gaming platforms and counting; several of which can play imports, and a good deal of games.

In the near future I'd like to feature and credit mods, translations, or original games you've worked on via my stream on Twitch and also via Twitter. I have a decent following of people who are into niche games; always willing to have more people come by and meet one another!

Here are the socials: twitch.tv/backlogcabin (Twitch) @BacklogCabin (Twitter)

Hope we can talk sometime!

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Welcome [cough...]
I understand there are ulterior motives underneath, that you want to get some kind of profit or notoriety out of it...I hope I'm wrong...otherwise I personally don't like this thing one bit (personal opinion) [mumble...].

BacklogCabin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks all! I am on one thread so far talking with BrandNewman about some patches they'd done for a couple Wii games. That would be my first planned feature. I will make more inquiries after I work with their projects.

My networking skills are kind of shoddy due to my IRL being chaotic (and general disorganization), but I'll try my best to make contact and feel free to hold me accountable to things we plan to do

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt