HG/SS Trade Thread, Offering any of oll 493 Pokémon!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Rypherior1251, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Rypherior1251
    OP

Newcomer Rypherior1251 Member

United States
    I am equipped with all 493 shiny pigmented/japanese dubbed Pokémon and will trade any of them quickly upon request in exchange for any English Fateful Encounter/Event Pokémon. Post or message me with offers. Friend Code: 4125-9418-1792

2. basher11

Member basher11 GBAtemp's Official Vocaloid Lover

United States
    we can always use pokesav >_>

3. Rypherior1251
    OP

United States
    I posted this hoping to recieve Pokémon obtained exclusively at an event rather than something created by Pokésav. Trading by this method is ambiguous and my chances of getting authentic Pokémon are poor but I simply want to enjoy the events that these Event Pokémon enable. Please refrain from criticism and reply legitimately with offers. I have generated fateful encounter Pokémon with Pokésav myself but have been unsuccessful in activating the special scenarios that they are intented to engage. I acknowledge the efficiency of using Pokésav in comparison to conventional trading but I now desire genuine Pokémon because of my vain endeavors to create my own pseudo-event Pokémon.

4. _Chaz_

Member _Chaz_ GBAtemp's Official Mook™

United States
    lol@hacker

How can you trade a hacked Pokemon for someone's event Pokemon?

5. Rypherior1251
    OP

United States
    Not all of them are false. Ex: Electivire, Rypherior, Charizard, Dusknoir, and many more of my Pokémon are real. If you are concerned about the origin of the Pokémon you are recieving please say so and I will send a rare and genuine complimentary Pokémon for anytthing that you?ll offer prior to the actual trade to assure you of an honest transaction.

6. tsol

Member tsol GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If you are using hacked pokemon just go to the PKM DB and get all the event pokemon you want..