Gaming HG & SS Gym Leader Re-Battles

outgum

Pokemanz Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
FINALLY! After about 5-7 hours of work, i have complete my list, Sadly i havent got EVERY Gym leader but i have the most of them, So here we go. In Heart Gold and Soul Silver you can battle a Gym Leader as much as you want, You have to have there phone numbers and call them and the will ask for a rematch. In this thread i will tell you how to get the phone numbers and when to call them and where to go.

All Gym Leader Rebattles are done in the fighting dojo next to Sabrina's gym in Saffron City.

Firstly the Johto Leaders

Falkner
Gym Leader Type: Flying
Time to obtain his phone number: Monday during Daytime
Where he is: Falkner is located in the Celadon city "Super" Mart in Kanto on the 4th floor, Talk to him to obtain his number!
Time to call for Rebattle: Saturday Morning
Pokemon Team: Staraptor Lv. 50, Noctowl Lv. 52, Swellow Lv. 52, Honchkrow Lv. 54, Pelipper Lv. 48, Pigeot Lv. 56

Bugsy
Gym Leader Type: Bug
Time to obtain his phone number: Thursday during Daytime
Where he is: Next to a tree from the South entrance of Viridian Forest, Talk to him to obtain his number!
Time to call for Rebattle: Thursday Afternoon
Pokemon Team: Shedinja Lv. 48, Vespiquen Lv. 52, Pinsir Lv. 55, Heracross Lv. 54, Yanmega Lv. 52, Scizor Lv. 52

Whitney
More Info Needed

Morty
Gym Leader Type: Ghost
Time to obtain his phone number: Monday during Daytime
Where he is: Golden forest next to tin tower in Eruktek City, Talk to him to obtain his number!
Time to call for Rebattle: Tuesday Night
Pokemon Team: Drifblim Lv. 52, Dusknoir Lv. 52, Sableye Lv. 52, Mismagius Lv. 54, Gengar Lv. 57, Gengar Lv. 57

Chuck
Gym Leader Type: Fighting
Time to obtain his phone number: Not Specified
Where he is: For Chucks number you do not have to find him, Instead talk to his wife anytime outside of his gym and she will give you his number!
Time to call for Rebattle: Wednesday Night
Pokemon Team: Medicham Lv. 54, Hitmonchan Lv. 52, Hitmonlee Lv. 55, Breloom Lv. 54, Primeape Lv. 56, Poliwrath Lv. 60

Jasmine
More Info Needed

Pryce
Gym Leader Type: Ice
Time to obtain his phone number: Saturday during Morning
Where he is: He is located at the Lake of Rage, Suft west and he will be on land nearby, Talk to him to obtain number!
Time to call for Rebattle: Monday Morning
Pokemon Team: Abomasnow Lv. 56, Glalie Lv. 52, Froslass Lv. 52, Dewgong Lv. 58, Walrein Lv. 54, Mamoswine Lv. 60

Clair
More Info Needed

Kanto Gym Leader Rebattles!

Brock
Gym Leader Type: Rock
Time to obtain his phone number: Afternoons (I obtained it on a Wednesday Afternoon)
Where he is: Brock is found in Diglett Cave from the Route 2 Entrance, Talk to him to obtain his number!
Time to call for Rebattle: Saturday Night
Pokemon Team: Golem Lv. 55, Relicanth Lv. 54, Omastar Lv. 56, Kabutops Lv. 55, Rampardos Lv. 57, Onix Lv. 61

Misty
Gym Leader Type: Water
Time to obtain her phone number: Friday during Night
Where she is: Misty is located on Route 25, Past Bills house and on the cape looking into the sea, Talk to her to obtain her number!
Time to call for Rebattle: Wednesday Morning
Pokemon Team: Quagsire Lv. 56, Lapras Lv. 56, Lanturn Lv. 54, Floatzel Lv. 54, Milotic Lv. 60, Starmie Lv. 60

Lt. Surge
More Info Needed

Erika
Gym Leader Type: Grass
Time to obtain her phone number: Sunday during Afternoon
Where she is: Erika is located in Celadon City by the water fountain, Talk to her to obtain her number!
Time to call for Rebattle: Sunday Morning
Pokemon Team: Jumpluff Lv. 53, Victreebel Lv. 56, Bellossom Lv. 56, Shiftry Lv. 54, Roserade Lv. 55, Tangrowth Lv. 60

Janine
Gym Leader Type: Poison
Time to obtain her phone number: Evenings
Where she is: Janine is in the Lobby place before Victory Road to get to the elite four and entrance to Mt.Silver, Talk to her to obtain her phone number!
Time to call for Rebattle: Monday Daytime
Pokemon Team: Ariados Lv. 58, Toxicroak Lv. 52, Weezing Lv. 56, Crobat Lv. 52, Drapion Lv. 55, Venomoth Lv. 59

Sabrina
Gym Leader Type: Psychic
Where she is: Sabrina is located past the entrance to the SS Aqua in Olivine City, Talk to her to obtain her number!
Time to call for Rebattle: Sunday Afternoon
Pokemon Team: Espeon Lv. 58, Mr.Mime Lv. 56, Jynx Lv. 54, Wobbuffet Lv. 53, Gallade Lv. 53, Alakazam Lv. 60

Blaine
Gym Leader Type: Fire
Time to obtain his phone number: Tuesday during Morning
Where he is: Blaine is located next to the pokemon center on Cinnabar Island, Talk to him to obtain his number!
Time to call for Rebattle: Tuesday Afternoon
Pokemon Team: Torkoal Lv. 54, Camerupt Lv. 57, Rapidash Lv. 60, Magcargo Lv. 58, Houndoom Lv. 54, Magmortar Lv. 62

Green
More Info Needed

THAT was alot of typing...
Also Thanks go to R2DJ for helping me out even though it didnt really change anything. Any information that will help me complete this is greatly appriciated and your name will be mentioned in edited post. All information will be tested by me first.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Ibe tried some of Serebii's ones for the ones i have missed, and none of the leaders are there when it says, Anyone ACTUALLY been able to get them? Dates and times would be helpful

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
outgum said:
Sabrina
Gym Leader Type: Psychic
Where she is: Sabrina is located past the entrance to the SS Aqua in Olivine City, Talk to her to obtain her number!
Time to call for Rebattle: Sunday Afternoon
Pokemon Team: Espeon Lv. 58, Mr.Mime Lv. 56, Jynx Lv. 54, Wobbuffet Lv. 53, Gallade Lv. 53, Alakazam Lv. 60
But I got her number just minutes ago! This is very confusing...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?