Gaming HG/SS connecting to Wii (PBR)

overlord00

A motherfucking birdplane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hello again everyone,
just wondering if anyone has got HG/SS working with Pokemon Battle Revolution?
i've taken a look around and it says you need to "press x" when loading a game, but not sure what they mean... also, it didnt work.
all i get is the DS flashing white then saying "the wii was found communicating with the wii..." then flashing white again, then the whole thing starts all over... huzzuh for epilepsy!

I am running:
AKAIO 1.6RC1
SS unpatched
PBR from ISO with default IOS

is there a certain setting i am missing.
ps; this is my first time playing PBR, the only reason i booted it up was for SS.

-------
EDIT:
Did this in the storage section "copy pokemon" option

julz1

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i dont think the combination of acekard plus iso loader is going to work it didnt with diamond or pearl. i think your copy of HG/SS has to be legit to work with the backuploader and if your going to use acekard i think your Battle Revolution has to be legit disk. and im not even sure if HG and SS are going to be compatible because of how old PBR is.

I tried on Backuploader with my acekard didn't work.
acekard and a retail disk did work though

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is compatible (It says so on the bottom of the HG/SS box), but I don't know anything about ds flashcarts. I'm able to connect a legit pokemon platinum to Pokemon Battle revolution (Via Config USB loader) without issues. You could buy the game if you care enough to do it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.