HG/SS connecting to Wii (PBR)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by overlord00, Mar 17, 2010.

Mar 17, 2010
  1. overlord00
    OP

Member overlord00 A motherfucking birdplane

Australia
    hello again everyone,
    just wondering if anyone has got HG/SS working with Pokemon Battle Revolution?
    i've taken a look around and it says you need to "press x" when loading a game, but not sure what they mean... also, it didnt work.
    all i get is the DS flashing white then saying "the wii was found communicating with the wii..." then flashing white again, then the whole thing starts all over... huzzuh for epilepsy!

I am running:
    AKAIO 1.6RC1
    SS unpatched
    PBR from ISO with default IOS

is there a certain setting i am missing.
    ps; this is my first time playing PBR, the only reason i booted it up was for SS.

-------
    EDIT:
    Did this in the storage section "copy pokemon" option

2. julz1

Member julz1 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    yeah i dont think the combination of acekard plus iso loader is going to work it didnt with diamond or pearl. i think your copy of HG/SS has to be legit to work with the backuploader and if your going to use acekard i think your Battle Revolution has to be legit disk. and im not even sure if HG and SS are going to be compatible because of how old PBR is.

I tried on Backuploader with my acekard didn't work.
    acekard and a retail disk did work though

3. overlord00
    OP

Australia
    hmmmm, ok. thanks for that julz.
    what about diskloading, ie from the actual disc channel...? or you use something like neogamma?
    i might give that a go later.

also, it says its compatable... also see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokemon_Battle_Revolution
    spesifically "Input methods".

4. Tonitonichopchop

Member Tonitonichopchop GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    It is compatible (It says so on the bottom of the HG/SS box), but I don't know anything about ds flashcarts. I'm able to connect a legit pokemon platinum to Pokemon Battle revolution (Via Config USB loader) without issues. You could buy the game if you care enough to do it...

5. overlord00
    OP

Australia
    i dont, i have a legit copy of silver (and gold) for GB, so double dipping me thinks...

6. Alan1234cow

Newcomer Alan1234cow Member

Austria
    really? that will be aweseome