HG/SS connecting to Wii (PBR)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by overlord00, Mar 17, 2010.

1. overlord00
    OP

overlord00 A motherfucking birdplane

Sep 12, 2009
    hello again everyone,
    just wondering if anyone has got HG/SS working with Pokemon Battle Revolution?
    i've taken a look around and it says you need to "press x" when loading a game, but not sure what they mean... also, it didnt work.
    all i get is the DS flashing white then saying "the wii was found communicating with the wii..." then flashing white again, then the whole thing starts all over... huzzuh for epilepsy!

I am running:
    AKAIO 1.6RC1
    SS unpatched
    PBR from ISO with default IOS

is there a certain setting i am missing.
    ps; this is my first time playing PBR, the only reason i booted it up was for SS.

-------
    EDIT:
    Did this in the storage section "copy pokemon" option

2. julz1

julz1 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 12, 2009
    yeah i dont think the combination of acekard plus iso loader is going to work it didnt with diamond or pearl. i think your copy of HG/SS has to be legit to work with the backuploader and if your going to use acekard i think your Battle Revolution has to be legit disk. and im not even sure if HG and SS are going to be compatible because of how old PBR is.

I tried on Backuploader with my acekard didn't work.
    acekard and a retail disk did work though

3. overlord00
    OP

Sep 12, 2009
    hmmmm, ok. thanks for that julz.
    what about diskloading, ie from the actual disc channel...? or you use something like neogamma?
    i might give that a go later.

also, it says its compatable... also see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokemon_Battle_Revolution
    spesifically "Input methods".

4. Tonitonichopchop

Tonitonichopchop GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 9, 2009
    United States
    It is compatible (It says so on the bottom of the HG/SS box), but I don't know anything about ds flashcarts. I'm able to connect a legit pokemon platinum to Pokemon Battle revolution (Via Config USB loader) without issues. You could buy the game if you care enough to do it...

5. overlord00
    OP

Sep 12, 2009
    i dont, i have a legit copy of silver (and gold) for GB, so double dipping me thinks...

6. Alan1234cow

Alan1234cow Member

Newcomer
    Feb 22, 2010
    Australia
    really? that will be aweseome

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice