Heya everyone!

ZackVee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been lurking here for a long time now, signed up a while ago and decided to start posting!

I love me some techno music, and pirating everything!

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there! Welcome to GBAtemp.net!!

I wonder if these guys enjoy piracy as much as you
unsure.gif
ProtoKun7, TrolleyDave, The Pink Cat Boy, Rockstar, DarkWay, Davess, Overlord Nadrian, ifish, Hatsuyuki-Subs!!
Oh well! Fortunately I am sure that they all have rocks, so that's good. You should get along reasonably well.

Dark Blade

Flippin' Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
haflore said:

unsure.gif
ProtoKun7, TrolleyDave, The Pink Cat Boy, Rockstar, DarkWay, Davess, Overlord Nadrian, ifish, Hatsuyuki-Subs!!
Oh well! Fortunately I am sure that they all have rocks, so that's good. You should get along reasonably well.
Haflore forgot me....
frown.gif

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dark Blade said:
haflore said:

unsure.gif
Haflore forgot me....
frown.gif
And me XD

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dark Blade said:
haflore said:

unsure.gif
Haflore forgot me....
frown.gif

because you haven't qualified yet
smileipb2.png
muhahahahaaa
(same goes for you demonbart
tongue.gif
)

on-topic:- welcome to temp, hope you have an enjoyable stay. if your here for NDS then I hope you don't have a R4 or that DSTT or whatever it is
rofl2.gif
if your here for Wii search through the bundle of threads before posting as people are starting to get tired of answering the same questions.

also if you are again here for NDS then I suggest you visit HERE (cheat db's) and HERE (cheat forum) if you ever plan on casual cheating. If you have any problems (with the cheats DUH), these are the people to go to (beware cheat forum is harsher than here
smile.gif
)

ZackVee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkWay said:
Dark Blade said:
haflore said:

unsure.gif
Haflore forgot me....
frown.gif

because you haven't qualified yet
smileipb2.png
muhahahahaaa
(same goes for you demonbart
tongue.gif
)

on-topic:- welcome to temp, hope you have an enjoyable stay. if your here for NDS then I hope you don't have a R4 or that DSTT or whatever it is
rofl2.gif
if your here for Wii search through the bundle of threads before posting as people are starting to get tired of answering the same questions.

also if you are again here for NDS then I suggest you visit HERE (cheat db's) and HERE (cheat forum) if you ever plan on casual cheating. If you have any problems (with the cheats DUH), these are the people to go to (beware cheat forum is harsher than here
smile.gif
)

Unfortunately I do have a DSTT :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: