Hey

Stainy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, just intoducing myself. been emulating for as long as I can remember.. got a gba the other day and waiting for my flash wotsit...
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
found this forum from someone on eab forum
smile.gif

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi, just intoducing myself. been emulating for as long as I can remember.. got a gba the other day and waiting for my flash wotsit...
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
 found this forum from someone on eab forum
smile.gif

You're in to seducing yourself? Ha ha, just kidding. But you say you've been into emulating for "as long as you can remember", yet you've only just got a GBA and "flash wotsit"?
wink.gif

Anyway, welcome to Hotel GBAtemp. If I could be bothered, I'd tell you about your room and crap, but I can't be arsed right now. Qrayzie or someone like that will do it for you though, I expect.
smile.gif

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Welcome Stainy!
Your room is on floor 70, take a left, a right, the next right after the last left, and your room number is 30,633. You will find a mint under your pillow provided Luse, Qrayzie or Shaun havent stolen and/or eaten it yet.
Enjoy your stay at Hotel GBAtemp
biggrin.gif

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah, shaun stole the mint...
frown.gif

*luse puts new mint on stainy's pillow*

There you are...
biggrin.gif

Watch out for the shampoo thief, though with a name like stainy you might not need it...

To, ya know, keep up appearances and such.... Um...

I guess we should all be glad your not called stinky...

Oh yeah, welcome and stuffs…Blah, blah follow the rules, etc, etc, and don't ask about the special candy...

*cough*luse steals the new mint*cough*

See ya later...

Stainy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all.. thanks for all the welcomes!! hmm introducing!!! ok well when I say i`ve been emulating for ages.. meaning software etc.. started off with magic64 I think, on the Amiga..
smile.gif
smile.gif

Now.. to track down XG Flash turbo 2 drivers!! before my linker arrives in the post !!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.