ACDCGAMER

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, what's up? I've been lurking here for a little while, and I guess I finally got around my laziness and created an account right when the US roms of HG/SS were released, coincidentally. I don't know how active I'll be on here, at least for the next several months, because school has left me quite busy at times (luckily and unluckily for me I've been sick all this week). This seems like a great community to be apart of (at least when you get pass all those trolls.... jk!), and I hope I have a great time here while it lasts.
smile.gif

Oh, and in case anyone happens to be wondering, I am in fact the same ACDCGAMER from YouTube... I'm kind of popular there, so I guess I just wanted to point that out. :S

ACDCGAMER

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Welcome!!! what kind of videos ,you make in to anime:?

I know this is kinda weird, but for the 3 years that I've been here, I've mainly been making Super Mario 64 machinima (yes, it actually exists). However, due to me actually having more of a life now, I've been having less free time than I'd personally like, and I've been pretty much taking sort of a backseat on videos lately; I still upload some videos now and then, however.

EDIT: My videos are all on YouTube in case anyone is wondering.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
You like AC/DC? They are pretty good, though I thought they went downhill after Bon Scott's death, Brian Johnson just doesn't cut it (though I did well enjoy Back In Black). Say, do you like other Rock bands? Led Zeppelin? Aerosmith? KISS? Queen? Beatles? the Who? Rolling Stones?

Other than that, welcome.

ACDCGAMER

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Domination said:
You like AC/DC? They are pretty good, though I thought they went downhill after Bon Scott's death, Brian Johnson just doesn't cut it (though I did well enjoy Back In Black). Say, do you like other Rock bands? Led Zeppelin? Aerosmith? KISS? Queen? Beatles? the Who? Rolling Stones?

Well, AC/DC was the first band that I really listened to, and this was the username that I've been using ever since I started playing Battlefield 2 online. However, I don't really listen to them anymore, although the username has stuck with me. Now, I mostly listen to metal; namely, progressive metal, and Dream Theater is by far my favorite band right now. They... are... AWESOME. I do like classic rock from time to time, though.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
ACDCGAMER said:
Domination said:

Well, AC/DC was the first band that I really listened to, and this was the username that I've been using ever since I started playing Battlefield 2 online. However, I don't really listen to them anymore, although the username has stuck with me. Now, I mostly listen to metal; namely, progressive metal, and Dream Theater is by far my favorite band right now. They... are... AWESOME. I do like classic rock from time to time, though.

Heh, Dream Theater is great I agree, though I do hate their painfully long(but still epic) songs. I've been getting into progressive music lately too, but the softer kind, more of New Prog.

You should go down to the Books, Music, TV and Movies section, where we talk about music, manga, shows, films, etc.

Hope you have a good time here, most members are very friendly and helpful. Well, most.

ACDCGAMER

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Domination said:
Heh, Dream Theater is great I agree, though I do hate their painfully long(but still epic) songs.

Yeah, but that's what progressive music is all about, my friend. =P

I do prefer their older albums, especially Images and Words, Awake, and A Change of Seasons. Those are definitely among my favorites.
smile.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Images and Words are great, its one of their albums that I think is worth listening, even if the some songs are painfully long.

While Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence is one song I would never listen to.

ACDCGAMER

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Super Mario: Corruption - Trailer nice
tongue.gif
may watch the rest when I have time
tongue.gif

Yeah, that one's kind of a classic; my video making and editing skills have improved exponentially since then, especially considering how good Sony Vegas is compared to Windows Movie Maker.

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there! Welcome to the GBAtemp.net!

To refresh you memory of who's popular on the 'temp, here's a list!
ProtoKun7, TrolleyDave, The Pink Cat Boy, Rockstar, DarkWay, Davess, Overlord Nadrian, and ifish!

I guess I just wanted to point that out :S..again..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: