• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Hey, let's pull blatant BS that remotely sounds like it could be a conspiracy theory out of our asses to gaslight actual conspiracy theorists!

BakerMan

Tired of being played for laughs
OP
Trophies
the being-lame-but-better-than-sigmas convention
XP
Country
United States
This is what this thread was supposed to be but it's other people's legit conspiracy theories that are still bullshit. https://gbatemp.net/threads/thread-of-unheard-of-conspiracy-theories.658361/
Also I don't just approve telling these to a conspiracy theorist, I encourage you to do so. I'll start:
The universe has always existed, there was no creation, no big bang, that stuff's just propaganda by fundamentalist Christians and scientists, the universe has existed for an infinite amount of time, not 6000 years, not 4.5 billion years, but infinite time, and also will exist for infinite time.

Reactions: AaronUzumaki

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what this thread was supposed to be but it's other people's legit conspiracy theories that are still bullshit. https://gbatemp.net/threads/thread-of-unheard-of-conspiracy-theories.658361/
Also I don't just approve telling these to a conspiracy theorist, I encourage you to do so. I'll start:
The universe has always existed, there was no creation, no big bang, that stuff's just propaganda by fundamentalist Christians and scientists, the universe has existed for an infinite amount of time, not 6000 years, not 4.5 billion years, but infinite time, and also will exist for infinite time.
Hardly a conspiracy, more just a theory. Even going off of the evidence we can observe, we know the universe is expanding outward endlessly, and a singularity may have caused it, as evidence by cosmic microwave background radiation, but as to what came before, there's nothing known by humankind as to what that may have been. Some scientists have speculated that an old universe expanded into the big bang from which it birthed our universe after the expansion of the density of matter. Posing that the universe has always existed and is ever expanding is equally as viable as anything else.

My conspiracy:
Humans were not evolved from single cell organisms at the start, but single cell organisms were born from an alien species that made its way to Earth, but was unable to survive outside of said organisms.

Reiten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Not sure if this is original, but since I find flat earth stuff hilarious, here goes: Penguins aren't real, they are robots meant to guard the ice wall(a.k.a Antarctica) around the world. The ones we see in zoos are there to sell the illusion.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
NY City Sewer Crocodiles are actually part of the deep state bilderburger to turn America's youth into transgendered woke communists. They are sentient and wait for your children to sleep so they can whisper propaganda in your child's ears so they wake up gay and hating america

The leftist media doesn't want you to know the truth

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm fairly sure i brainfarted a handful in some thread(s?). But ey... Comng up with stuff is easy, especially seeing how gullible some people are...

Donald Trump's 'i hired prostitutes to piss on the bed Obama once slept in' is real... But he's mostly pissed je couldn't go himself.
Steve Miller is a vampire from Transylvania who has to sleep in a coffer during the day.
Steve Bannon isn't a Trump supporter. He just released stories to hollow out any credentials the right have.
Vance's entourage want to see him fail, so they come up with the worst talking points, betting each other Vance won't notice (someone won a crate of beer over that "you shouldn't trust a millionaire celebrity" line)
Jared Kushner isn't just taking Israël's side: he's literally sleeping with Netanyahu whenever the latter one demands it.
That second gunman was actually a plant from the Trump team to deflect attention away from his failing ratings (the fact that it got Trump away from the golf court is a bonus for his entourage).

And for the other side:
Harris personally encouraged Haitian immigrants to dat cats and... Oh, wait : that's taken
Waltz is just a paid B-actor
Biden was threatened at gunpoint into resigning from the race
Trump meets nobel prize winners on a daily(and sometimes hourly) basis, and they al approve of Trump's personal policies. In fact, they literally come up to him as soon as no camera is running.
Kamala isn't really black. She just became black by virtue of... Wait: that one's taken as well.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure if this is original, but since I find flat earth stuff hilarious, here goes: Penguins aren't real, they are robots meant to guard the ice wall(a.k.a Antarctica) around the world. The ones we see in zoos are there to sell the illusion.
Guardian Penguins???? Never heard that part before!!
Do they level up or something???? Ain't no fucking penguin gonna stop me falling off the Earth... :rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs: Intelligent cooling, extreme performance, etc...