Hey I Would Like To Learn To Translate Ds Games

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Alex221, Dec 20, 2009.

Dec 20, 2009
  1. Alex221
    OP

Member Alex221 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    i would like to learn to translate nds roms to be helping other people in translating and to also translate games i like for example blood of bahamut or naruto shippuden dairasen kagebunshin emaki..so if i knew how to translate i would help in translations and start my own translations.....so can anyone help me learn to translate a nds game and possibly tell the tools i could use for translating blood of bahamut..thanks in advance!!

2. Noitora

Member Noitora ::

Greece
    Go to www.romhacking.net/start

And you'd be glad to hear that I'm working on a Blood of Bahamut translation.

3. Alex221
    OP

Member Alex221 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    hell yes blood of bahamut can you give me the link to your translation topic by the way kosheh started a project of naruto shippuden dairasen kagebunshin emaki he said you and him were working on it but that was a long time ago and i want to know if your still working on it.

Posts merged

hell yes blood of bahamut can you give me the link to your translation topic by the way kosheh started a project of naruto shippuden dairasen kagebunshin emaki he said you and him were working on it but that was a long time ago and i want to know if your still working on it.

4. Noitora

Member Noitora ::

Greece
    I haven't made a translation topic yet, I plan to make one once the holidays are over since I'm taking a break right now [​IMG]