ROM Hack Hey I Would Like To Learn To Translate Ds Games

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would like to learn to translate nds roms to be helping other people in translating and to also translate games i like for example blood of bahamut or naruto shippuden dairasen kagebunshin emaki..so if i knew how to translate i would help in translations and start my own translations.....so can anyone help me learn to translate a nds game and possibly tell the tools i could use for translating blood of bahamut..thanks in advance!!

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hell yes blood of bahamut can you give me the link to your translation topic by the way kosheh started a project of naruto shippuden dairasen kagebunshin emaki he said you and him were working on it but that was a long time ago and i want to know if your still working on it.

Posts merged

hell yes blood of bahamut can you give me the link to your translation topic by the way kosheh started a project of naruto shippuden dairasen kagebunshin emaki he said you and him were working on it but that was a long time ago and i want to know if your still working on it.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Alex221 said:
I haven't made a translation topic yet, I plan to make one once the holidays are over since I'm taking a break right now
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte