Hey guys!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BioHazardN00B, May 6, 2008.

May 6, 2008

Hey guys! by BioHazardN00B at 9:44 PM (791 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. BioHazardN00B
    OP

Newcomer BioHazardN00B Advanced Member

United States
    Hi guys my name is biohazard (or bio for short) and well i wanted to introduce myself. Im 15 years old and
    I live in florida and own a slew of consoles (old and new) Personally Ive loved GBAtemp from what ive seen. I learned about GBAtemp awhile back
    looking up something and well so far ive had a great experience. (Shoutout to scubersteve) Almost everyday possible i go on my computer and check up on the latest news. I absolutely love the tempcast and i cant wait for the next one. Also for those who care these are my consoles : Sega Genesis, SNES, Sega Saturn (Possible my most favorite console ever) Game boy color, Nintendo 64, a gamecube, 3 Gameboy Advance SPs (Dont ask), a Nintendo Ds (broken) , A nintendo Ds Lite (With a GnM, R4DS, And an EZ-Flash 3-in-1) A Wii and an Xbox 360. My favorite game is Panzer Dragoon II: Zwei for the Sega Saturn.
    Sorry for so many typos Lol im lazy. I cant shake the feeling i missed a console, heh.

2. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Dreamcast? Come on its the ultimate Sega console!

Welcome to the fold, we're mostly friendly and you'll get on well if you ignore the assholes.

3. BioHazardN00B
    OP

United States
    That was the fastest reply ive seen EVER Lol. Thanks Hadrian, Glad to be here. Keep up the good stuff!!
    (I Wishes i had a dreamcast!!)

4. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Get one ASAP! You can pirate games without a modship & the homebrew scene is very active.

EDIT: Oh yeah listen to some Tempcasts.

5. BioHazardN00B
    OP

United States
    Lolz, so thats why my friend could burn massive games onto a disk (by massive i mean alot of games packed into 1)
    And yes i guess there is always the option... but you know theres "other" methods [​IMG]