Hacking hey guys question.?

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
About the R4 sdhc Dual-core white. labeled with a "NEW"
my question is can i go to Fullscreen mode with this flashcard? i didnt see any option that lets u do so, it in the settings.
and also.. is there no other way then to go back to HOME and restart the Flashcard for choosing another NDS game..??! or is there some button comb. where you can go back to game list.!? i tried holding L R START SELECt, it only resets the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks !

GoldenSun3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some flash cards have a reset-in-game button combo that allows you to go back to the ROM menu. For example, on my R4i Gold 3DS RTS, I have it set up so pressing LRABXY sends me back to the menu. You just need to find it in the settings (if it's even there).

Reactions: leonmagnus99

GoldenSun3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some flash cards have a reset-in-game button combo that allows you to go back to the ROM menu. For example, on my R4i Gold 3DS RTS, I have it set up so pressing LRABXY sends me back to the menu. You just need to find it in the settings (if it's even there).

Reactions: leonmagnus99

Yamagushi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you want full screen, or to stretch it left and right to fit the entire wider screen? You can do full screen for DS games (black bars only on the sides), you can't stretch it to fill the extra width tho.

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
stretch it left and right to fit the entire wider screen<<<< and yes i cant stretch it to the extra widtht it wont go fullscreen on the Upper screen
Anyway another question ! umm i use the 3DS XL*i bought it in a used condition* evrything is good,but the analog stick is abit and feels abit stiff!? how can i fix that? i want it smoother like the og 3ds..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1