Gaming Hey guys, let's play Fossil Fighters Champions ?

leon27607

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry the duble post but a test the rom in the latest Desmume( SNV 4118) i found and it easely pass the Todds fight....

http://www.mediafire...g9d3whw80meh24y

Perhaps, but on the DESMUME my game freezes during any fossil cleaning, I have to like change save files over and over to get past freezes... but I'm not sure how to change from DESMUME to no$gba, (Desmume has built in import to import no$gba saves, but not the other way around).

Edit: NVm i'm only using the newest "official" version which is version 0.9.7, yours is a "Open Source" version in which any person can modify it.

Edit: Ugh, the version you gave is also really laggy compared to no$gba or the regular DESmume, but the regular desmume freezes during fossil cleaning...

Ok yeah I also figured out how to change from DESmume to no$gba files.

So yeah trying to play it this way is too ghetto. I like save slots and everything(DESmume) but 1. "official" version freezes(white screen) during fossil cleaning 2. "Open source" version is laggy and to blow away the dust you have to press a button which takes up time as you're trying to clean your fossil carefully.
on the no$gba almost everything runs smoothly but there's no save slots, and if you're using no$zoomer it has auto mic "on" for constant dust blowing during fossil cleaning, but also the graphics look worse than Desmume's softrasteruizer.

scarzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mozambique
Sorry the duble post but a test the rom in the latest Desmume( SNV 4118) i found and it easely pass the Todds fight....

http://www.mediafire...g9d3whw80meh24y

Perhaps, but on the DESMUME my game freezes during any fossil cleaning, I have to like change save files over and over to get past freezes... but I'm not sure how to change from DESMUME to no$gba, (Desmume has built in import to import no$gba saves, but not the other way around).

Edit: NVm i'm only using the newest "official" version which is version 0.9.7, yours is a "Open Source" version in which any person can modify it.

Edit: Ugh, the version you gave is also really laggy compared to no$gba or the regular DESmume, but the regular desmume freezes during fossil cleaning...

Ok yeah I also figured out how to change from DESmume to no$gba files.

So yeah trying to play it this way is too ghetto. I like save slots and everything(DESmume) but 1. "official" version freezes(white screen) during fossil cleaning 2. "Open source" version is laggy and to blow away the dust you have to press a button which takes up time as you're trying to clean your fossil carefully.
on the no$gba almost everything runs smoothly but there's no save slots, and if you're using no$zoomer it has auto mic "on" for constant dust blowing during fossil cleaning, but also the graphics look worse than Desmume's softrasteruizer.

EDIT: While you stay stunned beacose of 0.97...DESMUME, i'am reviving al the fossils possibles and you will got nothing....hehehe :moogle:

Btw, this is the only solution for now in all forum, so let's play while other solution is comming bro.

UnkownPerson

Trophies
XP
To skip Rupert this should work (need open source desmume) for acekard2i
1. take the sav file from any of your flash cart of fossil fighter champion and make a back up on it on your comp
2. take the sav file and put it in the desmume's folder called battery and put it there
3. rename the .sav into .dsv
4. Start Desmume
5. load fossil fighter champion
6. play through the parts you need to for example: when friend fights rupert
7. rename the .dsv back into .sav
8. put it back to your flash cart
or watch this video if u need it :

leon27607

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol it freezes again(on real Desmume and no$gba) when you try to go to the next island(Mount Karanak), but yeah I can bypass all the freeze spots using the open source desmume, but I don't like using it because it's a lot laggier than the no$gba or regular desmume. Meh it's not just going there, but any time you try to make a heliport travel it'll freeze =/ guess I have no choice but to play it on the open source Desmume until a patch comes out.

UnkownPerson

Trophies
XP
Lol it freezes again(on real Desmume and no$gba) when you try to go to the next island(Mount Karanak), but yeah I can bypass all the freeze spots using the open source desmume, but I don't like using it because it's a lot laggier than the no$gba or regular desmume. Meh it's not just going there, but any time you try to make a heliport travel it'll freeze =/ guess I have no choice but to play it on the open source Desmume until a patch comes out.
ik how u feel bro, but instead of playing it on desmume im just gonna play the jap version on acekard2i :l

HunterJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Just to remind AK2i people, You can bypass the rupert part however don't buy the upgrades to not find normal rocks, thats the glitch that causes you to find them, you can upgrade the sonars other features (longer range + Find other parts) and they dont affect you.

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dstwo works fine on latest EOS with latest patch with 1 problem I've noticed so far.
You have to run the game under patch mode.
It'll be fine through the Todd fight and you can find fossils with upgraded sonar.
I haven't had to use the helicopter yet, but some ppl are reporting black screen there.
The bad part: Your character won't level up.
We still need a fix, but you can play it.

scarzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mozambique
I didin't had any problem since i started the game in that open source emulator, so that one is a good soluction in my opinion.
Now i'am in the second island with the firsts fossils i found there and ready to challenge the vilians of the game for the first time....Yeah i only go foward, nothing stop me...ha ha ha :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

linuxGuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Confirmed working on SuperCard DSTWO with latest EOS update. (DSTWO v1.11_1108(11-08))
Still black screen after Todd fighting Rupert.
Did you download the EOS update that says it fixed Camping Mama: Outdoor Advenures(U)? The new Fossil Fighters worked perfectly for me after updating.
I use that new patch&set to patch mode, still black screen after Todd's battle.
That's strange, I already put 20 hours into the game and haven't had any problems.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
talking about this eh? i can't get on wi-fi in the wi-fi plaza it give me a white screen even with the lateset firmware. but everything else works fine. i should try a FC battle maybe.

leon27607

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DS scene's tool fixed the problems, read the release notes thread.
On another topic, is it possible to clean Giant Fossils successfully without wi-fi?(teaming up with others) I just tried it but only got like ~25% clean lol. I was wondering if i should keep it and wait till I get my super drill+super hammer then try again?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    He is now fishy.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sak is a fishy pineapple
    Have a good night everyone.
    i'm getting sleepy.
    So much drinking from @K3Nv2
    Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    Veho @ Veho: California has already banned those additives BTW.