Hacking Hey guys just want to recommend a great site for the ds chips.

bbsal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys i wanted to recommend a good site for everyone who wants a ds chip i ordered a couple times now and the delivery is so fast it only toke two days both times and thats coming from california to philly. I see alot of sites you guys recommend so i figured i would add a good one. Its called regentdsi.com just figured i would let you guys know. O and they are not clones or nothing either there all the real deal i got the acekard 2i and a couple r4i sdhc and all are legit i know i know r4i card sucks lol.
rolleyes.gif

bbsal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
O and yea i know the prices is a few bucks more then some other sites like dealextreme and diveno but you get the product way faster and you dont have to worry about getting a clone or something.
gbasp.gif

its xNIGHTMAREx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bbsal said:
O and yea i know the prices is a few bucks more then some other sites like dealextreme and diveno but you get the product way faster and you dont have to worry about getting a clone or something.
gbasp.gif
Well considering you have to pay shipping it's more than double what it costs at DX. No thanks, I'm a patient guy I can wait a week extra so I think I'll stick with DX. Plus that site looks kinda sketchy to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all