Hey guys just want to recommend a great site for the ds chips.

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by bbsal, Dec 15, 2009.

1. bbsal
    OP

bbsal Member

Newcomer
    Feb 15, 2009
    United States
    Hey guys i wanted to recommend a good site for everyone who wants a ds chip i ordered a couple times now and the delivery is so fast it only toke two days both times and thats coming from california to philly. I see alot of sites you guys recommend so i figured i would add a good one. Its called regentdsi.com just figured i would let you guys know. O and they are not clones or nothing either there all the real deal i got the acekard 2i and a couple r4i sdhc and all are legit i know i know r4i card sucks lol. [​IMG]

2. bbsal
    OP

bbsal Member

Newcomer
    Feb 15, 2009
    United States
    O and yea i know the prices is a few bucks more then some other sites like dealextreme and diveno but you get the product way faster and you dont have to worry about getting a clone or something. [​IMG]

3. jackdanielchan

jackdanielchan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 15, 2009
    R4i SDHC is a clone... There is no official R4i, not even the M3 team one (I think...)...

4. its xNIGHTMAREx

its xNIGHTMAREx Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    AZ
    Well considering you have to pay shipping it's more than double what it costs at DX. No thanks, I'm a patient guy I can wait a week extra so I think I'll stick with DX. Plus that site looks kinda sketchy to me.

5. twiztidsinz

twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

Dec 23, 2008
    United States
    More expensive than Diveno -AND- you pay shipping?
    Pass.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice