Hey guys does anyone has good ability to dump this game please

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Arshes91, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Arshes91
    OP

Arshes91 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 22, 2010
    Italy
    [​IMG] hey guys you have missed this game possible

[​IMG]

yea at last pokemon spin off on nintendo Ds im not have great to dump this one, maybe is a short gameplay but i want so much, so anyone have this game and try to dump form me but should be posted soon on internet :/ please

2. Sora de Eclaune

Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

Feb 15, 2011
    United States
    123 Fake Street
    That's a game that teaches you how to play the Pokemon Trading Card Game. It's dumb unless you have Pokemon Cards, since it's not actually a game.

It's not a traditional Pokemon TCG like the Game Boy Color had. You DON'T want this.

3. Arshes91
    OP

Arshes91 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 22, 2010
    Italy
    i know but maybe is a good reason to adding in number release or other please

4. Sora de Eclaune

Feb 15, 2011
    United States
    123 Fake Street
    Well, if nobody buys it then it can't be dumped. You'll just have to wait and see.

5. Arshes91
    OP

Arshes91 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 22, 2010
    Italy
    Ok il await, i hope someone has bought this one and try to dump as well and to be an adding in number release not a reason is a dumb game but maybe for adding in collection pokemon games :/

6. Sora de Eclaune

Feb 15, 2011
    United States
    123 Fake Street
    There are a ton of better games that haven't been dumped from like 2008 or something. Check the stickies. There's a thread for missed dumps.

7. Arshes91
    OP

Arshes91 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 22, 2010
    Italy
    yea i have noticed in missed game dump, but i opened this thread to if someone have time try dump this game so here.