Gaming hey guys did anyone ever played maplestory?

shajal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey people did u ever played maple story i did. its a fun game. u play it online and u can chat with friends a all sorts of stuff like that its awesome. i have a Dragon knight, priest and a hermit,

ScipioAfricanus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I play this game called dofus, they are making a new/different follow up to it called wakfu. Wakfu is still in development though, it's currently in beta but only open to a select few.

try it out and see.

www.dofus.com

www.wakfu.com

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but it was taking over my life, so i quit. Was pretty hard giving up a Lv.84 Hermit, which i spent most of my life on. But now i go outside and play baseball.

ScipioAfricanus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
does the thing with MMOs, you could spend a good part of 2 years of your life which you will never get back playing the damn thing, then an update comes your character gets nerfed your build is now useless.

can't say i have tried maple story, dont think i made this clear in my first post. It just doesn't appeal to me, i actaully say an ad for it once telling people not to got to school and play maplestory, now thats just not right.

shajal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i know it was very addicted and very retarded but now i go and play sports and stuff like that. now there is a lot of private servers and stuff its fun to play on those. my dragon knight dot banned becuase my friend was hacking that hurt a lot. did any one go banned ever in maple for no reason or some reason?

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shajal said:
yeah i know it was very addicted and very retarded but now i go and play sports and stuff like that. now there is a lot of private servers and stuff its fun to play on those. my dragon knight dot banned becuase my friend was hacking that hurt a lot. did any one go banned ever in maple for no reason or some reason?

I got banned for "harassment". Friends thought it was funny.

shajal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah thats true people who harreses in that game every one things its funny. i used to do that untill gms came and warned me.

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ScipioAfricanus said:
does the thing with MMOs, you could spend a good part of 2 years of your life which you will never get back playing the damn thing, then an update comes your character gets nerfed your build is now useless.

can't say i have tried maple story, dont think i made this clear in my first post. It just doesn't appeal to me, i actaully say an ad for it once telling people not to got to school and play maplestory, now thats just not right.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
shajal said:
yeah thats true people who harreses in that game every one things its funny. i used to do that untill gms came and warned me.
I had lvl 53 Cleric and like lvl 54 Sin. Then realized how I was wasting my time. I played MapleSEA btw. Alot better than Global.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aha, I heard about this off a friend a couple of years ago. I played for like a week and got to level 9. When it seemed to be taking forever to get to level 10, and it just seemed like pointless monster-mashing, I gave up.
Same happened with the game Silk Road for me, if anyone's heard of it. Another pointless monster-mashing game by the Koreans, though in 3D.
I also got Guild Wars and got bored of that pretty quickly, though I can't say the same for my friend. He's been playing it for 3 years practically non-stop, and about a month ago he won something for the first time, and his Guild was top ranking in the world. What a loser, lmao.

I guess I just don't like online games, they all tend to be games with no storyline where you mash things up. Obviously, I've heard WoW is good, but the subscription fees totally put me off.

shajal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trolly said:
Aha, I heard about this off a friend a couple of years ago. I played for like a week and got to level 9. When it seemed to be taking forever to get to level 10, and it just seemed like pointless monster-mashing, I gave up.
Same happened with the game Silk Road for me, if anyone's heard of it. Another pointless monster-mashing game by the Koreans, though in 3D.
I also got Guild Wars and got bored of that pretty quickly, though I can't say the same for my friend. He's been playing it for 3 years practically non-stop, and about a month ago he won something for the first time, and his Guild was top ranking in the world. What a loser, lmao.

I guess I just don't like online games, they all tend to be games with no storyline where you mash things up. Obviously, I've heard WoW is good, but the subscription fees totally put me off.

pretty much i did the same thing. except never played guild wars it sucks a lot. although maple is fun when u hack it.. i used to lov doing that

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I play MapleStory, but not a lot. Every update seems to suck the life out of your computer. It used to run on a 256 MB RAM computer and now it barely gets anywhere. I'm level 45, but I haven't played in a while because I haven't seen any reason to. That's about it for me. Maybe I'll play a bit on the summer because my friends get on more, so I can do some fun crazy stuff with them that I can't do on an instant messenger.

Sn4k3X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
used to play it
like 3 days
tongue.gif

but i didn't like it...

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My cousin gave me his level 60 something ice wizard to end his addiction but I've never really played more than 2 hours.

shajal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol i dont think it is fun as it was before. did any one ever heard of private servers?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, it was in the off topic chat forum