hey guys about the Dstwo flashcard..!?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by leonmagnus99, Apr 29, 2013.

1. leonmagnus99
    OP

leonmagnus99 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 2, 2013
    Seinegald
    is it worth getting it ?! does it work with all the updates of the 3DS ? and could it brick the 3ds... and is it safe to turn on wireless using it? thanks in advance

2. ferret7463

ferret7463 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 21, 2010
    United States
    Yes to your first two questions and no to the bricking. The DSTWO is the best card for homebrew and team support for now. I've used my card online with no problems.

3. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
  4. leonmagnus99
    OP

Apr 2, 2013
    Seinegald
    alright, hmmm if i only wanted to play the ds games is there a flashcard which plays them and is compatible with the 3ds updates? besides the dstwo are there any that do? or is the DSTWO the only flashcard that supports the updates *i did look at the chart* im jus askin . dstwo the best deal best way to go? *post link to a safe site and original dstwo please*

5. Rydian

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    The DSTwo isn't the only cart with 3DS compatibility in the list, and if a cart has compatibility with a system then it means it's getting updates for it.

[shoptemp]97[/shoptemp]

[shoptemp]548[/shoptemp]

leonmagnus99 likes this.
  6. leonmagnus99
    OP

Apr 2, 2013
    Seinegald
    cool so a R4I GOLD is good enough for me ? cuz i only want to play the NDS games... and if i updated my system will it still work ><?

7. Rydian

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    It may work, it may not work.

8. babyface
    This message by babyface has been removed from public view by Costello, Jun 4, 2013.
    May 13, 2013
  9. leonmagnus99
    OP

Apr 2, 2013
    Seinegald
    cool thanks, i just cant really order from the sites mh the ppl i make them order for me in their website write me their unsafe sellers.. they accept ebay and amazon mostly mmh ill try more links tho . and i cant access some of the flashcard websites like the one you wrote dsflashcart.com i duno why it gives me an error its okay tho.thanks for replies