jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If you can't help him, don't post.
Internet bullies =/= funny.

Like XC said, try GameFAQs
wink.gif

They've most likely got some walkthroughs/guides for the game.

Om3ga

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no they dont have good in depth walkthroughs and of course Ive try gamefaqs,ign, and other sites, The last post that I put didnt get any replys...Sorry but Im not used to these fourms. what is the expected time for a reply... the last fourm I was on was Nsider (they closed it:( ) and the time for replys was 10- 30 sec.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Try using someone with a Stong and Fast special attack. I used Goku's 8 Koma (Vegetto) and his Up+X attack. You can also use his normal X attack which does a fair bit of damage.

Om3ga

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no I have not I would never play a game I can not read so Ive like alredy got it. He did a good job
smile.gif

Thank you for your help "XDDX"!

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
JPH said:
If you can't help him, don't post.
Internet bullies =/= funny.

Like XC said, try GameFAQs
wink.gif

They've most likely got some walkthroughs/guides for the game.

It's not bullying! Look at the title of his thread, he's having a pop like he's entitled to some kind of instant reply!

In my opinion he's lucky anyone's even bothered to reply to this thread, the help he's received is not deserved.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
There are several reasons why people ignored your first post:
1) Topic title is too vague to almost incomprehensible/unintelligible.
2) Your thread only composed of "^^^^^^" instead of explaining what you wanted.
3) It looks retarded.

Also, you just reposted the very same thread without any improvements but instead adding a demand to other Tempers in all caps.

If the staff tolerates this kind of behavior, then I'm very disappointed. This is why we can't have nice things.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Curley5959 said:
Why has this thread become so popular just because some loser couldnt wait.. ???

This is a serious question..

It's popular?? Anyhow, would be nice if this user got some help from someone who knows...rather getting posts simply cluttering up his/her thread (and yes, I know I have now contributed to that!).

Seems to be a bit of a "theme" on this forum lately to build one's post count with pointless replies, hence making it tedious & time consuming sorting out the junk posts in good threads. My 2 cents worth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: But other than PC and Amiga ports I don't think Time Soldiers had any game system ports after...