hey check this out : Dolphin + Wiimote

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Toa_235, Apr 26, 2010.

Apr 26, 2010
  1. Toa_235
    OP

Newcomer Toa_235 Romantic_Carpet

Croatia
    hey guys sry, for asking such a stupid question but it`s kinda important...
    so im trying out Dophin with some good titles, and iv`e been planing on getting a real Wiimote
    so in croatia the original Nintendo Wiimote costs like 80$, and thats kinda pricy for something i`m just experimenting with
    but theres a second solution, the http://www.algoritam.hr/?m=5&p=proizvo...&id=135318# the Mad Catz version of the wiimote that costs like 50$

the only problem i saw was that there might be some hardware differences from the original Nintendo Wiimote what might result in Dolphin not recognizing it

thx in advance

2. xander150

Member xander150 GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    That's really pricy. In Germany it's 25,25€ on Amazon. Maybe you should import it through amazon? This is even cheaper than just the g-sensor adxl330 itself (which is in the wiimote to detect the movement).
    if you get this thing cheaper you can build your own wiimote with a small microcontroller and a serial-usb converter (works with dolphin as it's recognized as normal gamepad).

3. Toa_235
    OP

Croatia
  4. nico445

Member nico445 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    well Dealextreme sells legit ones, and also cheap fakes, you could look there only you need some patience

5. Toa_235
    OP

Croatia
    oh yeah i totally forgot about DX...i ordered a couple of times from them...but patience isn`t one of my virtues...