Hey, can anyone help me with an Acekard 2 and Pokemon Black 2?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Victor Pourciau, May 7, 2013.

1. Victor Pourciau
    OP

Victor Pourciau Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 23, 2013
    United States
    I am at work right now, so I do not know what files are on my DSLite ROM right now, but I DID get PB2 to work a while ago, then I re-downloaded some files, after that I lost my save files and the game itself. Now I can not get it to run at all. What file(s) do I need to make the game work. The specific error is something to the effect of "Save file is corrupted, please turn off and turn on again."

Any help helps! THANK YOU!

Oh, if this is a repost please spam/rage/ban me, thanks.

2. Densetsu

Densetsu Pubic Ninja

Former Staff
    Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    Wouldn't YOU like to know?
    If you don't know what files you have on your MicroSD card, the easiest thing to do is to start clean.

Format your MicroSD Card with the Panasonic SD Formatter. Make sure Format Type is "FULL (Erase)" and Size Adjustment is "ON."

Then follow the steps in the AKAIO wiki to set up the files you need for your Acekard.

Copy the Pokemon Black 2 ROM back onto the MicroSD card. Should work fine after that.

3. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    make sure you update the akaio loaders. you can turn off the ap setting in the options as the loader fix will take care of that game. if that fails to work format your card with 16k clusters.

-another world

4. Paszq

Paszq Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    I've found a patched rom Pokemon White 2 version, got an Acekard 2i with 1.4.1. Works great!