heroes

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't seen it yet but I've had several people tell me that it is ridiculously good, and shall be watching it tonight.
smile.gif
(missed it on the Sci-Fi channel cause it clashed with Blade).

dafatkid27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heroes is fricking amazing. Do yourself a favor and watch it. Also, if the first few episodes don't catch you, just stick with it. It gets immensely better as the season goes on.

And I agree with Weapon on the finale. Too bad.

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
it's an amazing show and i saw it on sci-fi the first time and i'll be watching it all again on 2.
the ending although good considering the rollercoaster the entire series has you on was a little disappointing.
in all it's fantastic, watch it, i don't know anyone who hasn't enjoyed it.
tongue.gif

Podge

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pretty much agreed with everything above. I watched the show as it aired on US tv by "obtaining" the tv-rips. I will definatly be watching it again on BBC2, simply because it was that good the first time around. I wasn't all that gripped right at the start, but out of curiousity I continued to watch and became hooked. Definatly worth watching!!

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think the worst part about the first 5 seasons is the acting...what's his name's neighbor (the chick who knew you know who's father)....she sucked...and I think Peter took a while getting into character as well...but then BAM the show takes off like a rocket.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think the worst part about the first 5 seasons is the acting...what's his name's neighbor (the chick who knew you know who's father)....she sucked...and I think Peter took a while getting into character as well...but then BAM the show takes off like a rocket.
I agree. I've seen all the eps so far (downloaded *slaps hand*) and it's a good show, but the acting can be very poor at times.

The show didn't grab me at first, IMO it doesn't really get good until the 10th episode where things finally start kicking off.

That said, I enjoy the show and would recommend it to anyone as long as you keep an open mind and don't let the SUPEH POWERZ put you off.

ChowMein

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fantastic show but all the foreshadowing essentially spoils the ending, hence the disappointing finale: it's too predictable.

But still a show that I would highly recommend.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah its alright, some very good episodes and some meh but its good. Not sure if it'll do that well on BBC2 though seeing most people have downloaded it or watched it on Sci-fi channel but I reckon it could do alright.

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
I didn't have cable/satellite when the first half of the season aired, so I wasn't interested when I finally got satellite. Then one of my teacher friends wouldn't shut up about the show, so I finally downloaded the whole season at the beginning of summer and start watching it. Although if I had known Sci-Fi was rerunning it, I wouldn't have bothered downloading it.

Anyway, I absolutely loved it and already have my DVR set to record the new eps of next season as NBC airs them.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Good show, certainly not my favorite, but a good one.

Heroes is the best live action show I've seen for awhile. Definitely awesome. They also had comics running every monday when the episodes released, so that was fun too.

Sometimes they had comics about the character in the future and stuff (Hiro, Peter for example)

All in all it's a wicked show, and everyone here will like Hiro Nakamura!

Some people even use H.E.R.O. as their avatar!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good show, certainly not my favorite, but a good one.

Heroes is the best live action show I've seen for awhile. Definitely awesome. They also had comics running every monday when the episodes released, so that was fun too.

Sometimes they had comics about the character in the future and stuff (Hiro, Peter for example)

All in all it's a wicked show, and everyone here will like Hiro Nakamura!

Some people even use H.E.R.O. as their avatar!
H.E.R.O. rocks! One of the best game to have never had a sequel!

Hiro is my favourite in the show, though at first he irritated the crap out of me and seemed like a stereotypical Japanese geek, but like other characters he gets a lot better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol