Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
heroes the tv series was huge this year i skipped it though

anyway im thinking of checking out the series now anyone seen it ?

is it good ?

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's pretty good. For such a huge cast in different settings, it somehow finds enough time to feature everyone and give explanations for the plot. It would be comparable to Lost, which was also sensational last season.

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's very good. Unlike most shows, it's episodic plot it extremely aggressive and the whole first season has many story lines going in real time (to each other) and works toward and end (of the season) with 8 different plots all colliding in a spectacular finish

philco1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hero's is dragging on ... Its getting worse in my opinion ... Watch The Kill Point ... man that show is Ownage.

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hero's is dragging on ... Its getting worse in my opinion ... Watch The Kill Point ... man that show is Ownage.

1. Heroes
2. Heroes isn't airing new episodes until Sept.
3. Don't randomly capitalize letters
4. The Kill Point is a completly different show, with a very similiar plot structure.
5. I need to find a more intelectual-based forum.

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

1. Heroes
2. Heroes isn't airing new episodes until Sept.
3. Don't randomly capitalize letters
4. The Kill Point is a completly different show, with a very similiar plot structure.
5. I need to find a more intelectual-based forum.

1. Congratulations on being able to prove you can spell. Have a gold star.

2. Yes, Heroes will be airing new episodes in September. However, this one merely earned you a silver star.

3. lEt pEoPlE RaNdoMly CApITALiZE letTerS As thEy pLeASe. This isn't the grammar rodeo. No star awarded.

4. Congratulations are in order here! You've figured out that two television programs with different titles are, in fact, different shows. Bronze star.

5. Please do. You've been a member here for little over a month, and to be quite honest - we don't need to tolerate this kind of shit. I'm sure that www.imahugedouchebag.net has plenty of room for the likes of you. Learn how to be courteous, or get the fuck out. K thx bai.

:edit:

5.1. Learn how to spell "intellectual", Mr.Smartypants.

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. I don't use memes and lazy shorthand in my posts, like most people seem to

2. You both fail to realize what he said, which was essentially "Heroes is getting worse," despite the fact that unless he elaborates and explains where he currently is in the series, that's impossible

3. "Ownage isn't a word, nor a proper noun. If this is how he writes, I do not want to know how manages to speak (if at all)

4. This is a discussion about Heroes. The only reason this person posted was to promote his opinions about a completely different show. The original poster never asked for it.

5. I do. I say "It's very good. Unlike most shows, it's episodic plot it extremely aggressive and the whole first season has many story lines going in real time (to each other) and works toward an end (of the season) with 8 different plots all colliding in a spectacular finish." The next person then says "its pretty good, i dont watch it much but ya, its pretty good." Wonderful.

5.1 Smarypants isn't a real word. Since you like to not think and point out things like this because you don't like me, I thought I would return the favor.

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
1. I don't use memes and lazy shorthand in my posts, like most people seem to

2. You both fail to realize what he said, which was essentially "Heroes is getting worse," despite the fact that unless he elaborates and explains where he currently is in the series, that's impossible

3. "Ownage isn't a word, nor a proper noun. If this is how he writes, I do not want to know how manages to speak (if at all)

4. This is a discussion about Heroes. The only reason this person posted was to promote his opinions about a completely different show. The original poster never asked for it.

5. I do. I say "It's very good. Unlike most shows, it's episodic plot it extremely aggressive and the whole first season has many story lines going in real time (to each other) and works toward an end (of the season) with 8 different plots all colliding in a spectacular finish." The next person then says "its pretty good, i dont watch it much but ya, its pretty good." Wonderful.

5.1 Smarypants isn't a real word. Since you like to not think and point out things like this because you don't like me, I thought I would return the favor.

jesus will you get over yourself. if you don't like what this community has to say you know where the log out button is, feel free to use it at anytime.
this isn't your post then
Ok, apparently I'm not allowed to have an opinion anymore. Let me explain WHY THIS HAS NO USEFUL PURPOSE AS A STAND-ALONE APP. Let's say you have a 1GB MicroSD card and a 32MB ROM. You use this to compress the rom to 28MB. You need 32MB of extra space to extract it into. So, when trying to play any game, the size it takes is Orignal Size + Compressed Size. In this case, it takes 60MB for a 32MB rom. And to make it worse, what if you have a lot of small, 8 or 16MB roms and one 128MB rom. You need empty space equal the uncompressed size of the largest rom.

HOWEVER, this would be useful for small files like saves IF it were built into the flash cart. It could uncompress them only when it needed to, like when saving.
and i haven't had the time yet to look through the rest of your posts but what you do is try to take a dig at anyone you talk to.
rolleyes.gif

edit: and to answer the original question about heroes i'm watching the entire thing again because i liked it so much. it was really gripping all the way through the series but the end of the series didn't live up to the rest of the show IMO.
biggrin.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I watched Heroes in English when it came to USA last year.
Now it's finally broadcasted in French TV, but that's so badly done, like always
frown.gif

First, there is an opening song :wtf:
I don't know where they found it lol

Then, all the people have all the same accent, and speak all the same.
Do you imagine Mohinder without his Indian accent ?
And Ando-kun and Hiro-kun without their Japanese accent is laughable

The worst thing is the Japanese part, it's not dubbed so they have two different voices, one for japanese speaking, and one for French dubbing. That's so uggly.

French Dubbing is very bad, and that's for every movies.
(sometime they even change the plot. in Lost, the French woman became German
dry.gif
)

Except that, It's a great thing this show came to France to allow everyone to watch it.

Edit :
to wait until September's season 2, there are some making of coming this month called "Heroes Unmasked".
There are already 2 episodes.

Quantum

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The first few episodes are kind of bland and slow, but don't let that stop you. After a few episodes, it gets really good. And I mean really intense and awesome. Then comes the season finale, and although it could've been better, it was a good enough and satisfactory conclusion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can