~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
This one's easy for me, no one ever thinks of it, but it's the best power of all... the power to alter reality at a whim. I could give myself ANY power at any time I wanted. Create villains to fight out of thin air, rule the world with the flick of my wrists... or save it from its own madness. The power to alter reality trumps all other powers. You'd be a God. You could live forever, learn the secrets of the universe, alter history... anything.
cool.gif

The power to alter reality.

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Paradox power! I only have a power when I don't believe I have a power, and if I think that I don't have a power, than I have a power!

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This one's easy for me, no one ever thinks of it, but it's the best power of all... the power to alter reality at a whim. I could give myself ANY power at any time I wanted. Create villains to fight out of thin air, rule the world with the flick of my wrists... or save it from its own madness. The power to alter reality trumps all other powers. You'd be a God. You could live forever, learn the secrets of the universe, alter history... anything.
cool.gif

The power to alter reality.

That's always my answer to this question, and has been since I was first asked to do something like this for homework is 4th grade.

The power to kill a yak from 200 yards away... WITH MIND BULLETS!
TENACIOUS D FTW : D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho