OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's airing right now i believe
im not watching cuz im doing homework, but i will when people post it online

anyone as excited as me?

hunches? predictions? post em here and we can discuss!
(p.s. if spoilers, put in spoiler tags)

MR_COW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was ok. Not Season 1 greatness yet, but it has potential. Not Season 2 terribleness though, which is good.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Clip Show
Airs: Monday September 22, 2008
Before the third season premiere, a brief recap of Seasons 1 and 2 and interviews with the cast at the premiere party is shown.

Nothing of any need.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think it airs untill late here in the uk so I'm just going to keep a eye open on when someone puts the episodes on the internet.

So far I've watched half of the episode 00 (Heroes S03E00 HDTV XviD-XOR)

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Already have them but will not watch them tomorrow, also house is tomorrow I think so this is madness.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prime said:
I don't think it airs untill late here in the uk so I'm just going to keep a eye open on when someone puts the episodes on the internet.

Both have been on for hours now.

Hopefully I'll watch this tonight, for me the last series got better near the end and I think that this was originally meant to be the second half of that series, perhaps with the extra time they had the episodes would be better than they would have been.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
Prime said:

Hopefully I'll watch this tonight, for me the last series got better near the end and I think that this was originally meant to be the second half of that series, perhaps with the extra time they had the episodes would be better than they would have been.

Are they airing in the uk? What channel?

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prime said:
Hadrian said:
Prime said:

I meant on the internet.

It starts on telly 1st October, amazingly on BBC2! Its extremely weird that they've got it and showing it so soon, they usually wait until a few months after series has finished.

I guess the ratings weren't that hot for Sky to buy the rights, I know that they had first refusal.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
It starts on telly 1st October, amazingly on BBC2! Its extremely weird that they've got it and showing it so soon, they usually wait until a few months after series has finished.
Can't wait! I'd rather wait to watch it on telly.

Also, switching back to another ISP because my one keeps on D/Cing.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
Prime said:
Hadrian said:
Prime said:

I meant on the internet.

I guess the ratings weren't that hot for Sky to buy the rights, I know that they had first refusal.

oh right. I mean downloading
wink.gif
not streaming.

Anyways how was it for anyone who watched it?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I watch it this morning and thought it was great. The opener definitely made up for the hurried ending of last season. They introduced some nice new characters, it's introduced something that's going to make a very interesting season. Plenty of plot twists introduced in it as well, and they left it on cliff hanger that made me want to take a TV exec hostage.

Thw only other fall season premieres I've enjoyed this much have been Fringe and Supernatural.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
Thw only other fall season premieres I've enjoyed this much have been Fringe and Supernatural.
Not seen Fringe but I do watch Supernatural, last series was real good and made up for the previous one. Nice episode though I thought it was predictable the way Dean just got out of Hell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1