Gaming Heroes of Ruin

omega59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ANyone know why Bestbuy.ca or Futureshop.ca(canada) doesn't have this game?? I was going to pre-order because i have a $10 discount coupon code.

omega59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where do you see delayed? WOW!
But it should still be listed :(

damn your right.... May 22nds crap :(
ign has APril 3rd still. gamespot June 30th.. this is confusing LOL.

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamefaqs also has it listed as June 30th. Its too bad, was really interested in a hack n slash game so I ended up buying Dungeon Hunter Alliance but thats for the vita.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It was really awesome when I loaded up the eShop on Saturday and my 3DS alerted me that a game on my wishlist was out (Heroes of Ruin), and then it obviously wasn't.

Delaying a game is understandable, but at least announce that you are delaying it. They just kind of never said anything, and it was obvious the game isn't ready or coming out.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It was really awesome when I loaded up the eShop on Saturday and my 3DS alerted me that a game on my wishlist was out (Heroes of Ruin), and then it obviously wasn't.

Delaying a game is understandable, but at least announce that you are delaying it. They just kind of never said anything, and it was obvious the game isn't ready or coming out.
Happens all the damn time, gamefaqs release date pages are where dreams go to die

TriForce_3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've preordered this game and I'm patiently waiting for it to get released.

Luckily Kid Icarus: Uprising was even better than I had imagined so it will hold me over for a while, though not for that long :(

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait. I thought HoR was a JRPG.
Nope developed by N-space, the creators of geist
Huh, I actually liked geist (then again I loved everything on the GCN) I think ill grab a copy.

Funny how many ppl shat on GCN.
I also loved the system.
There are many great games for it if you give it a chance. I still cherish my copy of Eternal Darkness.
Back on topic: I wasn't too enthused about HOR but after taking a closer look, this may be a must have game. I'll have to talk some of my friends into getting it for multiplayer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: