emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It looks really generic to me. I can see it doing ok regarding sales, due to the 3DS' present lack of games of this type. Which is the only thing it really has going for it.

olembet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
delay,delay and delay again! >.<
first is april which is rumor is understandable, then june 26 i think is said by some guys on youtube who is nspace/square enix london???!! and now july 17???
thats it! if another delay nspace/square enix u will not have my money for this shit game!

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yup, apparently from June to July 17th, they changed the release date again!
they also changed the date for the new Tomb Raider, to be for next year :(
Square Onix what the hell are they doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, apparently from June to July 17th, they changed the release date again!
they also changed the date for the new Tomb Raider, to be for next year :(
Square Onix what the hell are they doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Square Onix
F3hRy.png

Reactions: 5 people

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised no one here on GBAtemp is excited for the game.

It's definitely my most anticipated game right now, and actually I haven't been this excited for a game in a very long time.

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game is due out on June 15th in EU, says in the E-shop. Not sure about the USA release.

Oh, wikipedia says June 26th for NA, not sure where people are getting July from.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is due out on June 15th in EU, says in the E-shop. Not sure about the USA release.

Oh, wikipedia says June 26th for NA, not sure where people are getting July from.
We're getting July from Gamestop, and they know better than Wikipedia as far as release dates go because they're the ones releasing them.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

I pre-ordered the game in April from Amazon, and they e-mailed me a couple of weeks ago saying the developer had contacted them changing the date. Amazon, Best Buy, and Gamestop all have July 17th as the release date.

June 26th wasn't an official date, just more of a target release date. I hope at E3 they'll mention something about the game and clear the whole mess up.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I pre-ordered the game in April from Amazon, and they e-mailed me a couple of weeks ago saying the developer had contacted them changing the date. Amazon, Best Buy, and Gamestop all have July 17th as the release date.

June 26th wasn't an official date, just more of a target release date. I hope at E3 they'll mention something about the game and clear the whole mess up.
Unless it's out by then.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Unless it's out by then.
E3 is only in a week and a half. There's not a chance the game will be out.

I wish it would just come out already...

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking forward to this game a little too much, my expectations are what they would be for a mediocre portable hack'n'slash, but dern it, I want to play :)

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
changed over my pre-order from Roller Coaster Tycoon 3D to this game, 10$ difference, but i am pretty sure it is gonna be worth it.

and over 30k items? time to grind like a mofo to get all the best ones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse