OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
heroes_of_ruin_boxart.jpg

Revealed by IGN, Heroes of Ruin 3DS is set to release in North America on the 26th of June 2012. The release date for Europe is yet to be announced by the game makers, Square Enix. :yay:

:arrow: Source - http://uk.ds.ign.com.../1222168p1.html

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/04/03/heroes-of-ruin-for-nintendo-3ds-given-official-release-date/

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
judging from the cover, it doesn't look like something Square Enix would develop
I guess they are just publishing it

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If y'all know Torchlight for the PC, this is a lot like that.

Plus the online features are something to watch out for. Drop-in-drop-out online gameplay is, as of yet, unheard of on handhelds.

Except Torchlight was basically made by the dungeon crawler super group and this is made by... n-Space.

I like a generic and shlocky dungeon crawler but the trailers I saw weren't very interesting. I'm definitely gonna choose Warrior's Lair over this.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
well, we'll see how things go then. but i'm betting however generic this one may look, it may actually be tons of fun.

and with DLCs coming in, it definitely has the potential to be another killer app, assuming n-Space bothers to impress us with awesome DLC. like new classes. new campaigns. new level caps. but we'll need to impress n-Space too thru sales.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol