Gaming Heroes of Ruin Demo Available This Week

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game looks quite decent. Hopefully it'll be localized for Japan.

But I think it won't.

Heroes of ruin is shown in Nintendo of Japan website so there may be a chance that it will be release in JPN, will have to see how well the sales is first...LOL...if it doesn't sell well in EU or US then no point bringing it to JPN...maybe they will even replace all the crappy English Dub with Japanese Dub for the JPN release! :D
Just to troll they are going to make Jap VAs do the english acting. Where will your mighty Jap dubs be then... MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:yay: :moogle:

Can't wait for this dang game, so many games to play though >> I still need to finish icarus, pick up mario tennis, not to mention like 8 pc games to finish.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I really loved this game, so demo was so friggin awesome. =3
There were several people popping up in-game while I was doing my quests, however there was no lag whatsoever and the game as a whole ran really smoothly, I had to figure out how to use the potions though, but after finding that out, it was really easy. The graphics aren't bad, and the 3D is smooth, not as in a pop-up 3D effect, just a smooth effect that makes the colours and the game more vivid, overall it seemed really fun, the demo only contained one dungeon, but from what I've read, there's also towns where you can buy equipment and stuff (hopefully you'll also be able to forge items), well, I really liked this game, it's something really good for on the go gaming.

Luigi728

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm, I'm really interested in this game, but I would like to read some reviews on it (to know if it looks like the demo, which wasn't bad, but not great either).
Sadly, there aren't any reviews yet.

Zohard

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The more I see about this game, the more I hesitate to take it... I don't have the demo so I have to wait until the demo dares to come on the US eshop :lol:, I already regret my american 3DS or not (Unchained Blades :) )

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I didn't think making a new thread was necessary, but I don't think many people on GBAtemp are aware:

- Demo: Got positive feedback
- Retail Day#1: Even more positive feedback
- Retail Day #2: Everyone is petitioning for n-Space to patch the game

If anyone goes on the Heroes of Ruin forum, you would obviously know about this because there are countless threads of mad people. Basically, the game is awesome, but once you beat all the quests and side-quests there is absolutely nothing to do. Bosses do not respawn, you cannot respec, and there are no more difficulties (Those are the three largest flaws with the game). Also, once you beat everything, you are left at either level 28 or 29, and it is extremely hard to get to level 30.

There are still daily quests to do, which are linked to the website, but there's no point of doing dailies if you can't do anything else.

I am still really excited for the game, and can't wait for it to reach the US. With the amount of angry threads on the forum, n-Space pretty much has to patch the game. I just hope they are able to do it soon, and Nintendo does not give them a problem about it.

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Havn't kept up with the forums, but that actually sounds pretty flippin awesome despite the glaring flaws, so it's a smashing success other-wise. HoR2 or a nice and big DLC/Patch should be in the work then, for great justice!

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yeaaahhh I got mine. Geez so many options I had to say yes for. It asked to connect spotpass, streetpass, link to web account for prizes and something else I've forgotten.

I'm kinda confused with this game though, I'm starting a new game and its online...some reason it reminded me of D3 lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    I'm much more on the killing floor :x
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Imagine that every Pokemon game is the exact same but with slight tweaks.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I'm not much of a gaymer, more-so a creator.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    @SylverReZ Syl my beloved :bow: gm
    +1
    It is friday
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Last time I played a game was hmmm... can't exactly recall. :wacko:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he... +1