Heroes of Ruin: Daily/Weekly challenges gone

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by reprep, Jul 20, 2013.

1. reprep
    OP

reprep GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 5, 2012
  2. SignZ

SignZ Timelord

Jul 16, 2008
    Germany
    That makes me wonder if the old challenges could still be downloaded if you buy the game now..

3. ferofax

ferofax End of the World

Jan 26, 2009
    Philippines
    They should just release it publicly, whatever tool they use to generate these quests.

4. EzekielRage

EzekielRage Hero of the Void

Aug 21, 2012
    Australia
    The Void
    With those incredibly poor sales (140k units worldwide) I am amzaed they even kept them up for so long. The game couldn't have been expensive to make though...

Langin likes this.
  5. Langin

Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague

As someone who owned a copy I can say it wasn't a great game at all, those poor sales are in place. These games aren't my cup of tea, but I really wanted to give this a chance.(Seems like it was the wrong decision from my side)

6. EzekielRage

EzekielRage Hero of the Void

Aug 21, 2012
    Australia
    The Void
    I also own a copy but I never evenbothered playing it online since I HATE online multiplayer. I played through the single player campagin and it was a nice game, nothing spectacular ofr a dungeon crawler but my fiancee got a lot more out of it as she likes games like that^^

7. Sychophantom

Sychophantom I'm a plant.

Mar 7, 2008
    United States
    Born on the Bayou
    The Gunslinger was overpowered, and the whole game was pretty much a rip on Untold Legends (for PSP).

It was an enjoyable, throwaway game. I think I may still have my copy.

8. astrangeone

astrangeone GBAtemp Addict

Dec 1, 2009
    Canada
    Canada
    Untold Legends was much better and featured more bosses and stuff.

I still have a copy for my fiancee, but I don't know how much we will play. (The gunslinger is disgustingly overpowered.)

9. Ethevion

Ethevion Wannabe Artist

Sep 23, 2010
    Canada
    Every character is overpowered, it's just the gunslinger is the most overpowered. Honestly, I'm surprised that people still play this game or even care about it. It was way too easy, way too short, and the quests were never really interesting. Online was pretty pointless since the game was so easy to solo.