Tenkaichi

OP
Trophies
Website
www.livejournal.com
XP
Country
United States
Since I was reading the Zelda PH D-Pad hack thread and it ventured into lefty land not too long ago, I was wondering if there was a simple hack for Heroes of Mana that would allow the reverse option - scroll the map using the buttons while holding the stylus in the left hand, and reversing any other functions as well. It was rudely brought to my attention that I couldn't play the game as intended while still being left-handed.
frown.gif

I'm not even through very much of Heroes of Mana since the control (or lack thereof) is a bit irritating - so I played PH instead. I have the OST for Heroes of Mana and the music is wonderful... but it's a shame to not play the game and experience the music with the gameplay.
biggrin.gif

Tenkaichi

OP
Trophies
Website
www.livejournal.com
XP
Country
United States
I bow to you, mighty toenailed. You have just saved me a LOT of trouble, it works! Thank you very much!

Now I've got to mix Heroes of Mana in... almost done with Phantom Hourglass, just HAVE to get through Phoenix Wright 3... not enough time~

toenailed

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I bow to you, mighty toenailed. You have just saved me a LOT of trouble, it works! Thank you very much!

Now I've got to mix Heroes of Mana in... almost done with Phantom Hourglass, just HAVE to get through Phoenix Wright 3... not enough time~

Good to hear that it works, Glad i help..
biggrin.gif
btw I'm not able to fully test it, if in certain point that it causes some trouble just let me know, ill try to fix it as fast as i could.. anyway Thanks too, for testing the hack
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.