DjFIL

OP
Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry, Couldn't find another thread about it... So, I know about Hermes v5 222/223/224 being released... and that my favorite USB Loader GX now supports it. What's the advantage or need for me to have this installed? Will it fix my issue with playing Rugby League 3 (PAL) in USB Loader GX (tho it does work in NeoGamma R8)? Where can I get it and how do I install this if I'd want it?

Thanks.

OlivierTheBest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
Sorry, Couldn't find another thread about it... So, I know about Hermes v5 222/223/224 being released... and that my favorite USB Loader GX now supports it. What's the advantage or need for me to have this installed? Will it fix my issue with playing Rugby League 3 (PAL) in USB Loader GX (tho it does work in NeoGamma R8)? Where can I get it and how do I install this if I'd want it?

Thanks.

If you play games from a WBFS partition you can install it, if you play games from FAT partition DO NOT install it and use HERMES V4.

The only interest in my point of view is the possibilty to save imported music of GUITAR HERO games (or other like that) in the SD card.

Olivier

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See if v4 will fix your error. I don't usually try any pal games as I am in the US, so I mainly get NTSC. It might be a problem with the game. Try using 222/223 v4, then if that fails, install v5 and try all three 222/223/224 to load it. there is a thread i believe for this issue. try searching and you will find some information.

v4 is more reliable at this point for everything. v5 will be supported by everything in the future but its still hit and miss at this time.

DjFIL

OP
Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried both 222/223 v4's to load the game in USB Loader GX with same failed result. I may try and install 222/223/224 v5 then and see what happens, since I do use WBFS drive. Can someone please reply with a download link and instructions of how to install the new version? Thanks.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just ditch GX and move to Configurable USB Loader, RL3 works fine with no special settings with 222 v4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi