The Neautral Gamer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Celebrity-Image-Pokemon-2000-242064.jpg

"Life can be a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when there's so much on the line. But you and I can make a difference. There's a mission just for you and me."

That's a line that Herman Cain has been using in his now-defunct run for the USA Presidential nomination. We reported in the past that this line was from the movie Pokemon 2000, but Cain kept saying that it was from a poet. Finally, now that Cain is stepping aside from the race, he's credited the line properly. The victory was short and sweet, with Cain stating, "I believe these words came from the Pokémon movie."

Source

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see much of a "haha got you" worth in this. Some of my state officials repeatedly reuse speeches from previous members, not even altering them, acting as if it were all their own work.

That's seems like a much bigger issue.

Reactions: 1 person

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And he finally admits to it now that it no longer matters.

Still, if he was going to "borrow" lines from Pokemon of all places, he should have just gone buck wild with it ("As President, I would want to be the very best, like no one ever was..."). Who knows; it could have energized the youth vote.

Reactions: 5 people

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He is a liar, huh ? Then he is not worthy to be president at all. I think that he is hide something else as well. The presidents are always the corruption of all. What a shame!

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Half of you don't know how horrible this man is as a politician. Don't vote for him if he ever decides to run again for anything. Don't.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can't believe hes out of the race! i think it would have reflected well on america if they elected him. lol

the world would have soooo despised us more.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Half of you don't know how horrible this man is as a politician. Don't vote for him if he ever decides to run again for anything. Don't.

They all suck honestly,basically when you elect a person your picking the lesser of two evils anyway...

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

They all suck honestly,basically when you elect a person your picking the lesser of two evils anyway...
Ill run for president of the US... I cant be worse then the current idiots running

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol