Heres a little story and a Gift save for GTASA

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok so, i use to be an active member of the eevee save project that is used for save dowbloads inside tinfoil as of now, i did submit saves that are being used right now, the saves from mario 3d world and bravelt default 2 just to mention 2 were submited by me, i did submit more saves but the project (for reasons were not gonna discuss here) is i think at a stop, so the last saves i submited and the ones i have in stock are also at a stop, so im gonna submit those here for you to use if you like, For now, i leave the gta sa save i have, is not completed cuz halfway my completion i discover s glitch on the stunt jump that prevents that ONE jump to be ever made cuz or rendering limitations, so i cant complete it 100%, i hope if one of you manage to conplete my save think of sharing it, This save contains complete story, all wepons maxed out, all permanent stats maxed out, all territory taken, all properties obtained, all races finished, 1st place, and all lucky stat maxed, in the future, i will keep sharing the saves here, for now, have fun.

PS: Im not going to envade the save behind a like my post or join the page cuz that kind of beats the purpose of why i make saves.

Ps2: I submitted this save around 5 days after the game was released but unlike my other saves it never got uploaded, so it's been floating there for a long time.

Attachments

• Alan - 2022.04.28 @ 23.58.49.zip
    1 MB · Views: 99
Last edited by Absolute_Vile,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte