Gaming Heres a idea on how Doom Eternal might look and run on switch

Bl4aze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This is only a rough estimate i believe but i found what doom eternal has a possibility of looking like on switch.
At 720p 30fps id assume 4GB of ram would be fine with the proper optimizations.
Ive expirenced this setup first hand and can say its around the same as a nintendo switch. It can run pretty much every recent game on low settings execept warzone and apex legends. Apex i assume is going to have optimizations.

i think this is about a general idea of how it will run on switch. I have a feeling that the maximum supported resolution will be 720 docked or not. However we cant be sure until we finally see gameplay of it. (Hopefully it launches with ancient gods part 1)

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim
D

Deleted User

Cap it to 30fps and it would be pretty damn smooth. The fps very rarely dips until 30 in that footage.

Maybe shadows could go a little lower, if they aren't already on the lowest.

Looks good though.

Bl4aze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cap it to 30fps and it would be pretty damn smooth. The fps very rarely dips until 30 in that footage.

Maybe shadows could go a little lower, if they aren't already on the lowest.

Looks good though.

Yeah honestly the vega 8 graphics and 2500u are pretty much the same. My setup which previously had the 2500u and vega 8 had 8 GB ram ddr3 which id say could be slightly better then 4 gb of ddr4 ram.

Really excited for the switch port of entenal because on my xbox its probably one of my favorite games. Its like my mario 64 i find so many ways to make my own fun. Close to 100%ing the game on xbox and when the switch port comes out i will probably 100% it pretty fast.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty random question related/not related to this how do you actually get your specs to show when you are playing your games? I tried running Marvel Avengers and it was really choppy on my Dell G3 keep in mind I never overcloked my GPU or anything I always played it on default settings. Marvel Avengers was the only game that ran choopy on there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it