Hacking Here a post for all people who are not patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KodyKaplish

OP
Trophies
XP
It take time freaking time to work on the firmware one they might not have the time they also have a life to you know they don't have all the time to work on the firmware. Second they have to fix the bugs and get things working right. Here a thought do you want them to release the firmware early with without fixing the bugs optimizing it and not work right. I know i don't want that and i want them to work on it as much of possible. If they can so there will be not a lot of bugs and it will work right and here other thing for other people who keep keep keep asking the same thing again again and again for a stupid 5.x 6.x support. There are not going to be one for right now so stop asking for one gateway 3ds and other 3ds flash card clones don't have a exploit that work on 5.x and 6.x only for 4.1 and 4.5 and. I bet it is very very very hard to find one i got so tired of reading people of saying the same thing over and over.

i might have the tittle wrong dang it how do i change the tittle.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
I thought user-mode and kernel exploits grow on trees, don't they?

And firmware updates with revolutionary features take 1 person coding for 5 minutes, too right?

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It take time freaking time to work on the firmware one they might not have the time they also have a life to you know they don't have all the time to work on the firmware. Second they have to fix the bugs and get things working right. Here a thought do you want them to release the firmware early with without fixing the bugs optimizing it and not work right. I know i don't want that and i want them to work on it as much of possible. If they can so there will be not a lot of bugs and it will work right and here other thing for other people who keep keep keep asking the same thing again again and again for a stupid 5.x 6.x support. There are not going to be one for right now so stop asking for one gateway 3ds and other 3ds flash card clones don't have a exploit that work on 5.x and 6.x only for 4.1 and 4.5 and. I bet it is very very very hard to find one i got so tired of reading people of saying the same thing over and over.

i might have the tittle wrong dang it how do i change the tittle.
they need to hurry up and quit being such lazy idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat