Hacking Hercules no Eikou freezes in beginning on M3 Real. Help!

M

multiboy2k

I have this exact same problem. But, it seems that everyone who was working on the project over there has lost interest.
I got it to work once when I booted through iTouch. But, now it just dies in exactly the same spot you mentioned.

Oath

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
valyr said:
sorry but i wouldnt know where to start with an m3 real as i only have an r4 an ezv+ and a dstt to test on sorry

Dont worry bout it.
Ill probably try booting it through a different flashcart firmware like multi.

M

multiboy2k

Thanks Valyr for the quick response. Dont worry too much about it. The interesting thing is that when I first installed the Sakura os on my m3 real, the game worked almost consistently through iTouch boot. Then it kinda stopped after I updated the sakura os again. So, im wondering if the problem is a DLDI issue that maybe you can glance at if you have the time. I looked at the boot headers after applying the patch. And, it says that it looks fine. But, it still crashes directly after the company logo screen. The fmv wont play at all. It's just 2 black screens.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
the game stops working after firmware 3.8x, and it has been reported many times to the m3team, but they don't tend to fix older games that often
hope they'll fix it on their next firmware

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr