Henry Hatsworth is probably one of the most difficult NDS games I'

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Mikecardii, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Mikecardii
    OP

Newcomer Mikecardii Member

United States
    Edit: finishing topic title "probably one of the most difficult NDS games I've ever played."
    Starting about halfway through the lava world, I just could not beat a stage to save my life. I'm not a big hardcore gamer, and I don't think I expected it to be this difficult. Too many things are flying at me or something because EVERYTHING is kicking my ass. I'm so thankful for the existence of the 99 life cheat code. If it weren't for that I wouldn't have been able to beat it. It's a goddamn fun game though, had a hell of a time playing it.

2. lurked

Member lurked GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Agreed, Henry Hatsworth is one of the few games im having difficulty playing with.

3. ZeroTm

Member ZeroTm GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    This is one of the games where I really thought about smashing my DS. But you can be proud if you have beaten it on gentleman mode.

4. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    Yeah, those dudes made quite a tough game with Hatsworth. I really love the game, but it seems unnecessarily cheap as you go further into it. A shame, too, as it would have been perfect had they just capped the difficulty a little lower and mixed things up more. Instead, you get more of the same...just more of it -- lots more!

5. Gifted1

Member Gifted1 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I have to agree. I don't see how anyone can finish this game playing it as it is. Some parts in this game is sooo difficult. Thank God I started playing it again with codes and even playing it like that, it's still a little hard. It's a great game though. I hope they are working on another one.