Hacking HENkaku PS Vita Wanted to use a bigger SD Card, now all files gone..

StoneShown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hey Guys im a litttle desperate. I just wanted to use instead of a 64 SD Card a 128GB on my Vita. I coipied all the Data from the 64GB Card to the 128 Card. After than i puit it in the system instead of the 64 original Card. Vita ask me if i want to formate the Card. I said no. Vita said Please wait one Moment for the system be ready. After than all Data away. pkgj, retroarch, mai and all other system files.

Henkaku Settings are still in the Menu and before booting the system the hacked Logo come. So i think the System is hacked but the Vita cant read the data to show. Its not for me a Problem to lose all the data if i can create PGKj and the other Data.

On the SD Card the Folder Structure is:

ABM
addcont_mai
calender
CustomBootplash
customtheme
data
mai
mms
patch
pkgj
pkgj
ptmp
rePatch
tai
VitaShell
mai_log

Could you please tewll me what i should do to get pkgj and all the other important files like Vitashell on it.

StoneShown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
No i just put the folders from the one to the other sd card. The sd Card formatted in Fat 32 Standard size. But if i put the old SD Card on the system it dosent show it anymore. It just ask if i want to format it. If i said no, the system start but all the data dont shown. I think the Vita cant read the data anymore. But in the Settings Menu Henkakusettings are shown up and on booting it shows the Hacked Logo

Last edited by StoneShown,

StoneShown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I think the sd2vita Plugin dosent work more so the Vita cant read any data. The only what shown is the Logo from the hack by booting the system, the firmeware 3.65 and Henkaku Settings, but all other stuff is gone. Im a newbie in this. The Vita was a gift and all i wanted is the 64 GB to 128Gb, i just thought if i copy and paste the folder to the other it just works. But after the vita ask me to format the Card, i said no, i think the system delete some Plugins and files so the system cant read my sd Card no more. Could you tell me what i should do to get all this working?
I need Vitashell, PKGj and all the others

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
No i just put the folders from the one to the other sd card. The sd Card formatted in Fat 32 Standard size. But if i put the old SD Card on the system it dosent show it anymore. It just ask if i want to format it. If i said no, the system start but all the data dont shown. I think the Vita cant read the data anymore. But in the Settings Menu Henkakusettings are shown up and on booting it shows the Hacked Logo
Enso is installed to the system itself and does not rely on the memory card to show the logo or anything like that. Also, uhhh, you should format it as exFAT, I'm pretty sure.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

StoneShown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
So just that im understand, i must install H-encore than Vitashell, than the PKGj and the sd2vita plugin is this right?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
So just that im understand, i must install H-encore than Vitashell, than the PKGj and the sd2vita plugin is this right?
I'm still pretty sure your SD2Vita card must be formatted as exFAT and not FAT32, but I could be wrong here. It's been a while since I've checked the Vita world.

StoneShown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Enso is installed to the system itself and does not rely on the memory card to show the logo or anything like that. Also, uhhh, you should format it as exFAT, I'm pretty sure.

But if i put the old SD Card in the system the Vita just ask the same if i want to format the card. If i said no the system shown without anything. So i think i must install h-encore and the other stuff new

StoneShown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I'm still pretty sure your SD2Vita card must be formatted as exFAT and not FAT32, but I could be wrong here. It's been a while since I've checked the Vita world.
Yes this is right for my understanding you use Win32DiskImager for that. But, the other card that worked before just dont work anymore too on the system. Its like the system cant read the data anymore. So i think i had to install al the Data new. The good i have a 8GB Sony Vita Memorycard but i dont know which Programs

Yes this is right for my understanding you use Win32DiskImager for that. But, the other card that worked before just dont work anymore too on the system. Its like the system cant read the data anymore. So i think i had to install al the Data new. The good i have a 8GB Sony Vita Memorycard but i dont know which Programs

on the h encore guiode on the internet it uses final h-encore but on a popular youtube guide on Youtube he uses the auto h-encore updater? Which is safer or better?

One Question: If i want to install H-encore i just to need to open the PSN Store. But the Vita ask me to install the newest firmware update and i dont want do this. So what must i do to keep the 3.65 Firmware but use the devicemanager to load h-encore on it. I thin Enso is one the System because on every Boot the Molecule Symbol shows

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But if i put the old SD Card in the system the Vita just ask the same if i want to format the card. If i said no the system shown without anything. So i think i must install h-encore and the other stuff new

insert old SD card into PC, delete ID.dat file, insert into PSVita and turn on...

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Please do the basic of basic first before trying to copy anything
1. Download the zzBlank.img file for your microSD
2. Use Win32 Disk Imager to write it to your microSD
3. Quick format the microSD, exFat, default alloc, no label
4. Enable view system and hidden file and copy ALL from the old card to new card

There, done and working. Just be very very nice to the sd2vita adapter, the thing can break super easily. And by easily, i got 3 die/stop working/demand format when taking out the microSD, until i fed up, keep the microSD in adapter and copy by vitashell.
Bad new is, your adapter is not working anymore.

Last edited by ZeroSene,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone