HENkaku for 3.68 to release on July 1

408209-eue7qwzjoiec9wd1snxa.png

The long awaited exploit for the PS Vita has finally been given a release date. When we first received news of the exploit, we were told it would likely release in 1-2 years, but luckily Vita hacker TheFloW mangaed to find a second exploit for 3.68 and get us an earlier release. The exploit will work on firmware versions 3.65 to 3.68 you do not need an official Sony memory card or an internet connection to use it. If you are on 3.65, you will be able to install HENkaku Ensō, but unluckily those on 3.67 and above won't be able to. I've included a guide for updating to stock 3.65 from 3.61/3.63.

:arrow: Release
:arrow: Updating to 3.65

Last edited by Deleted member 381889,

Elephant-man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think why he chose july 1st is so he can iron out all the bugs and make sure its stable enough for public use

Yeah I mean that makes sense, also on his twitter he's asking people what he should call the new program/exploit, I'm making a Twitter account right now because some of the names That people are giving him sounds messed up.

these are the names he's getting from people

atHENa
Club Penguin 2
KitcHENware
FresHENer
TougHEN
AutHENtic
LeVITAte
HENtai Initialiser
Despacito 1001
reVITAlized
SaVita
HENceforth
wHENever
KeHENkitu
Henkaku Golden
henkaku expected ...
HENita

And it's goes on,
Me personally.. I don't think he should add 'HEN' in the new program which is going to confuse a lot of people with his previous program that works differently.

All I know is... he decided on "h-encore"

Last edited by Elephant-man,

Tweaker_Modding

Siezure Dice™
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah I mean that makes sense, also on his twitter he's asking people what he should call the new program/exploit, I'm making a Twitter account right now because some of the names That people are giving him sounds messed up.

these are the names he's getting from people

atHENa
Club Penguin 2
KitcHENware
FresHENer
TougHEN
AutHENtic
LeVITAte
HENtai Initialiser
Despacito 1001
reVITAlized
SaVita
HENceforth
wHENever
KeHENkitu
Henkaku Golden
henkaku expected ...
HENita

And it's goes on,
Me personally.. I don't think he should add 'HEN' in the new program which is going to confuse a lot of people with his previous program that works differently.

All I know is... he decided on "h-encore"
I just simply call the new exploit henkaku 3.68

Luchi_g101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
So guys, am new here... i got a ps vita from someone and it happens to have the FW 3.68 on it. Will i be able to hack and play downloaded games on it once the “h-encore” is out by july 1? I only jst fot the game 2days ago with fifa 14 and injustice game card with it, and it feel useless already . Someone please give me hope

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
So guys, am new here... i got a ps vita from someone and it happens to have the FW 3.68 on it. Will i be able to hack and play downloaded games on it once the “h-encore” is out by july 1? I only jst fot the game 2days ago with fifa 14 and injustice game card with it, and it feel useless already . Someone please give me hope
Yes, once the exploit releases you'll be able to play backups.

tedmg091309131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There isn't any known method for downgrading a psvita. Trying to restore a backup of a older nand of your psvita (using a hardmod) will brick your psvita.

Jaspy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious if this news matters much to people that already have HENkaku Ensō 3.65. Maybe more development in the scene, just due to more people having access to HENkaku? Nevertheless, it's still pretty exciting, hopefully the scene does get more activity later this year then.

Reactions: Deleted User

Luchi_g101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
I'm curious if this news matters much to people that already have HENkaku Ensō 3.65. Maybe more development in the scene, just due to more people having access to HENkaku? Nevertheless, it's still pretty exciting, hopefully the scene does get more activity later this year then.

super excited about this news...

Absol033

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes you just feel sorry for sony then you remember its actually the game developers who are suffering and you go back to hacking your device.

Jaspy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes you just feel sorry for sony then you remember its actually the game developers who are suffering and you go back to hacking your device.

I use HENkaku mostly to use SD2Vita because of Sony's bullshit proprietary memory cards, so no chance I would feel bad for Sony, especially after how much they screwed up the console besides the memory card stuff.

Absol033

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use HENkaku mostly to use SD2Vita because of Sony's bullshit proprietary memory cards, so no chance I would feel bad for Sony, especially after how much they screwed up the console besides the memory card stuff.
like i said its the game developers we feel sorry for

Yonation

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have a PS Vita Fat version 3.60 console with Henkaku Enso 3.65, what should I do when this new hack comes out?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...