HENkaku Enso for 3.65 Released

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Lia, Mar 11, 2018.

1. hypergreatthing

hypergreatthing Member

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2017
    United States
    Not really. This is really only for games that need 3.61+ firmware to run. Emulators should be running in user mode so i don't think they'll take advantage of the backend libraries that have gotten updated/will be getting updated.

2. hiroakihsu

hiroakihsu SUPREME LURKER OF THE WORLD

Aug 10, 2003
    United States
    On the edge of my seat
    AFAIK there's no other advantages if you're not playing any vita games; however the choice is really up to you.

3. djricekcn

djricekcn GBAtemp Maniac

May 29, 2009
    United States
    OK, I'm stuck on the part trying to Uninstall Henkaku.

The updater just tells me to Uninstall Henkaku first with another message goto Henkaku Settings to unlink memory card first but i don't see any option to uninstall, triangle doesn't do anything, in fact none of the buttons do. It exits out of the updater in about 15 seconds

4. Raibakuoh

Raibakuoh Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2016
    Mexico
    The only 3.65 games kinda sucks... It's possible to use remote play over 3g/4g with the 3.65 hack?
    Literally the only reason to update for me at least

5. djricekcn

djricekcn GBAtemp Maniac

May 29, 2009
    United States
    there's Saga Scarlet Grace

6. hiroakihsu

Aug 10, 2003
    United States
    On the edge of my seat
    You need to launch the enso app you had installed (and not the 3.65 Henkaku updater) if you followed the guide correctly in order to uninstall enso patch...Also go into Henkaku settings in sytem settings app to unlink memory card 1st before you do any of this.

7. djricekcn

djricekcn GBAtemp Maniac

May 29, 2009
    United States
    I see what I did wrong...I didn't realize both had Enso icon so I was opening the wrong app and one app was on another page than the other. sorry

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Gahh, now I'm stuck at the web browser part, it keeps loading the old Henkaku page and i can't stop it in time to go to the new URL. how do i clear cache, default, etc

**EDIT 2** Arg, I keep running into errors. Now the updater is telling me that the PSP2UPDATE.PUP is wrong no matter how many times I've tried, including redownload of it.

Last edited by djricekcn, Mar 13, 2018
  8. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    Have you been able to test out other Plugins doing this? There are a few that other Users and I want to see what Plugins work, and which ones dont anymore. Key Plugin, VitaCheat. Seems that the Vita will not Start for some reason.

9. hiroakihsu

Aug 10, 2003
    United States
    On the edge of my seat
    Thanks to @Lia 's guide for updating to Henkaku enso 3.65, I was finally able to update both my vita slim and pstv to Henkaku 3.65!! I can finally play those 3.61+ games that have been sitting on my shelf for the last year!
    A suggestion for the guide: where it says to move user-made plugins in the tai directories to another folder, perhaps you should also mention that you need to edit the config.txt accordingly(or to hold L when booting Henkaku to disable plugin loading)?

Last edited by hiroakihsu, Mar 13, 2018
  10. Lia
    OP

Lia GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

GBAtemp Patron
    Lia is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 29, 2016
    United Kingdom
    You don't need to edit the config.txt if the plugins aren't in the space specified in the config, however I realized that not everyone keeps plugins in ux0:tai or ur0:tai so I made the guide say to comment out the plugins instead, which is probably what I should I have done to start with, but oh well

11. wakabayashy

wakabayashy GBAtemp Fan

Dec 25, 2014
    France
    France
    Last edited by wakabayashy, Mar 13, 2018
  12. hellionz

hellionz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 24, 2007
    any way to update now without MMC? i havent it and im only have sd2vita with enso installed on it (MLThaku)

Greetings

13. sj33

sj33 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2013
    Japan
    Apparently not, you need to be able to disable plugins to install so you can’t use an SD card during the installation process.

14. wakabayashy

wakabayashy GBAtemp Fan

Dec 25, 2014
    France
    France
    anybody have tried usbmc ? I think it not updated yet so won't work,... anybody can confirm ?

15. fille

fille GBAtemp Regular

Mar 28, 2014
    Belgium
    somewhere
    hi guys,im on 3.65cfw enso now,but i want to use my sd2vita,where can i find a good guide from begin to end please.
    Searched in the faqs and tutorials,but nothing.
    Is there a webiste like for 3ds boot9strap,where its fully ecxplained what todo(how install sd2vita)?

Last edited by fille, Mar 13, 2018
  16. wakabayashy

wakabayashy GBAtemp Fan

Dec 25, 2014
    France
    France
  17. fille

fille GBAtemp Regular

Mar 28, 2014
    Belgium
    somewhere
  18. wakabayashy

wakabayashy GBAtemp Fan

Dec 25, 2014
    France
    France
    ah sorry, don't read entirly, sd2vita is not updated yet

19. Lia
    OP

Lia GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

GBAtemp Patron
    Lia is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 29, 2016
    United Kingdom
    SD2Vita is updated: https://github.com/xyzz/gamecard-microsd/releases/latest/
    I'll update the SD2Vita guide tonight (Really busy with a lot of things other than the guide too, sorry!)

wakabayashy likes this.
  20. wakabayashy

wakabayashy GBAtemp Fan

Dec 25, 2014
    France
    France
    sorry then !

and usbmc (for pstv) ???

and thanks to your guide, I have fullfil to update my vita !)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice