Hacking HENkaku Enso for 3.65 Released

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Romancing Saga is.

Digimon is Playstation exclusive, it's not on PC and probably won't be.

That's because a lot of people bought a Japanese console with the odd expectation that there will be an abundance of western games.

I search for Japanese titles to either mod or translate so I have no issues finding great titles.
PS4 have a lot of western games cuz there is a lot of PS4s sold in the west. Market rulz. PSV don't have it, cause western userbase is kinda small, not because hardware's origin. Market strikes again.

Skaidus

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Romancing Saga is.

Digimon is Playstation exclusive, it's not on PC and probably won't be.

That's because a lot of people bought a Japanese console with the odd expectation that there will be an abundance of western games.

I search for Japanese titles to either mod or translate so I have no issues finding great titles.
Western? No no, I like japanese games. But what you mentioned is out of my knowledge. I mean, they seem to be all good games but nothing that other games can offer with much better performance

AlternativeZero

Trophies
XP
Country
PS4 have a lot of western games cuz there is a lot of PS4s sold in the west. Market rulz. PSV don't have it, cause western userbase is kinda small, not because hardware's origin. Market strikes again.
No it's hardware, Japanese prefers a portable console over home console which is why Switch is getting a lot of Japanese games and few western.

You would know this if you make attention to the differing market trends.

Western? No no, I like japanese games. But what you mentioned is out of my knowledge. I mean, they seem to be all good games but nothing that other games can offer with much better performance
By that logic we might as well not make any new titles because a better one has been made before.

Every game listed has it's selling point which is what makes them fun.

Skaidus

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
No it's hardware, Japanese prefers a portable console over home console which is why Switch is getting a lot of Japanese games and few western.

You would know this if you make attention to the differing market trends.

By that logic we might as well not make any new titles because a better one has been made before.

Every game listed has it's selling point which is what makes them fun.
Well, thats ok. You believe that a bunch of waifu big tits games are worth it. I respect that.

But dont make it a big advantage if I upgrade.

AlternativeZero

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, thats ok. You believe that a bunch of waifu big tits games are worth it. I respect that.

But dont make it a big advantage if I upgrade.
Having access to more game is a worthwhile advantage.

Just because you don't like the new games doesn't mean it isn't an advantage.

Also name ONE game I listed that is a "waifu big tit" game or are you just some ignorant normie you only likes what is mainstream and popular.

hiroakihsu

SUPREME LURKER OF THE WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Greetings. First time PS Vita owner here. just got a used PS Vita on 3.65 with VHBL in it.
I'm super new to the Vita hacking scene. My first question is, can my vita play backup Vita games?

AFAIK currently there's no way (yet) of installing henkaku on 3.65 so you can't play backups just yet...theflow (the person behind henkaku) has said he might release henkaku for 3.65 later this year though.

Skaidus

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Having access to more game is a worthwhile advantage.

Just because you don't like the new games doesn't mean it isn't an advantage.

Also name ONE game I listed that is a "waifu big tit" game or are you just some ignorant normie you only likes what is mainstream and popular.
Im not gonna discuss. But there are a bunch of games like that

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was it difficult? I dont know if I should jump the fence and do it. I dont want to loose my adrenaline/nonpdrm treasure
Was simple if you follow the Instructions EXACTLY. However getting the SD2Vita as uma0 is a bit of a pain with how many Apps or Plugins there are for that. But I have everything how I did with 3.60. Was able to Update Pinball Arcade, and now figuring out the new Codes for the Tables since I Updated the Game. Still wondering why I cant find the Ball 1,2,3 Codes for a few Tables. None of the other Search Methods are working :(

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
All my games i use are npdrm and working fine,its also easy to use.
I use sd2vita and a 128gb micro sdcard.
I'm on 3.65 enso and all working perfekt,its up to people themself if they want to update to enso 3.65.

AceyDeeC

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys, I’m new here and I’d like to share my own experience with the 3.65 update.
I’ve read alot of threads and couldn’t find anything on this.

I own multiple vitas, all with henkaku 3.60 or 3.65.
When I saw that a new version of vitashell was released I went ahead and installed it without checking which henkaku was running. smdh..

As you can probably already guess, I lost Vitashell.. But, I did back it up before updating as I followed every step carefully.
What I found out by accident, is that if you unlink your sd card from a 3.65 vita and insert it in a henkaku 3.60 vita, you can install Vitashell and anything you else you want, there. Then simply unlink again, switch the sd card back into the 3.65 vita and there you go, Vitashell back up and running.

Unless I’m missing something, this worked just fine for me, without having to retrieve Vitashell via qcma.

So for those who updated to enso 3.65 and for some reason lost vitashell like I did , try this method instead of losing your cool and doing something stupid like re-install the firmware .If you don’t own a second vita, ask a friend.

nashstrife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Help pls.. My ps vita phat is having gpu crash. This not happened on 3.60 henkaku. Can i restore the system and rebuild database.

Pls help me... Huhuhuhuhu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a