HENkaku Enso for 3.65 Released

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Lia, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Reploid

Reploid GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 20, 2010
    Serbia, Republic of
    PS4 have a lot of western games cuz there is a lot of PS4s sold in the west. Market rulz. PSV don't have it, cause western userbase is kinda small, not because hardware's origin. Market strikes again.

2. Skaidus

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2017
    Spain
    Western? No no, I like japanese games. But what you mentioned is out of my knowledge. I mean, they seem to be all good games but nothing that other games can offer with much better performance

3. AlternativeZero

AlternativeZero GBAtemp Regular

Apr 7, 2017
    No it's hardware, Japanese prefers a portable console over home console which is why Switch is getting a lot of Japanese games and few western.

You would know this if you make attention to the differing market trends.

By that logic we might as well not make any new titles because a better one has been made before.

Every game listed has it's selling point which is what makes them fun.

4. Skaidus

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2017
    Spain
    Well, thats ok. You believe that a bunch of waifu big tits games are worth it. I respect that.

But dont make it a big advantage if I upgrade.

5. AlternativeZero

AlternativeZero GBAtemp Regular

Apr 7, 2017
    Having access to more game is a worthwhile advantage.

Just because you don't like the new games doesn't mean it isn't an advantage.

Also name ONE game I listed that is a "waifu big tit" game or are you just some ignorant normie you only likes what is mainstream and popular.

6. hiroakihsu

hiroakihsu SUPREME LURKER OF THE WORLD

Aug 10, 2003
    United States
    On the edge of my seat
    AFAIK currently there's no way (yet) of installing henkaku on 3.65 so you can't play backups just yet...theflow (the person behind henkaku) has said he might release henkaku for 3.65 later this year though.

7. Skaidus

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2017
    Spain
    Im not gonna discuss. But there are a bunch of games like that

8. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    Was simple if you follow the Instructions EXACTLY. However getting the SD2Vita as uma0 is a bit of a pain with how many Apps or Plugins there are for that. But I have everything how I did with 3.60. Was able to Update Pinball Arcade, and now figuring out the new Codes for the Tables since I Updated the Game. Still wondering why I cant find the Ball 1,2,3 Codes for a few Tables. None of the other Search Methods are working :(

9. Skaidus

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2017
    Spain
    Only one question. I am using a lot of 3.61+ games in 3.60 thanks to maidump.

Why should I update?

10. Reploid

Reploid GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 20, 2010
    Serbia, Republic of
    Because you are a purist who hates maidumb because it dectypts gamedata, making in not 1:1 copy.

11. Skaidus

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2017
    Spain
    But I love maidump lol

So if I use maidump updating is useless?

12. Reploid

Reploid GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 20, 2010
    Serbia, Republic of
    It appears so

13. Skaidus

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2017
    Spain
    Wt*? What a useless update! I'll keep up with maidump. You guys break your console like crazy ;)

14. fille

fille GBAtemp Regular

Mar 28, 2014
    Belgium
    somewhere
    All my games i use are npdrm and working fine,its also easy to use.
    I use sd2vita and a 128gb micro sdcard.
    I'm on 3.65 enso and all working perfekt,its up to people themself if they want to update to enso 3.65.

15. Skaidus

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2017
    Spain
    Maidump boy

16. Reploid

Reploid GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 20, 2010
    Serbia, Republic of
    Without this 'useless' update, nobody would be able to maidumb those games at the first place.

17. Skaidus

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2017
    Spain
    Oh sorry didnt know :(

18. AceyDeeC

AceyDeeC Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 11, 2018
    Netherlands
    Hi guys, I’m new here and I’d like to share my own experience with the 3.65 update.
    I’ve read alot of threads and couldn’t find anything on this.

I own multiple vitas, all with henkaku 3.60 or 3.65.
    When I saw that a new version of vitashell was released I went ahead and installed it without checking which henkaku was running. smdh..

As you can probably already guess, I lost Vitashell.. But, I did back it up before updating as I followed every step carefully.
    What I found out by accident, is that if you unlink your sd card from a 3.65 vita and insert it in a henkaku 3.60 vita, you can install Vitashell and anything you else you want, there. Then simply unlink again, switch the sd card back into the 3.65 vita and there you go, Vitashell back up and running.

Unless I’m missing something, this worked just fine for me, without having to retrieve Vitashell via qcma.

So for those who updated to enso 3.65 and for some reason lost vitashell like I did , try this method instead of losing your cool and doing something stupid like re-install the firmware .If you don’t own a second vita, ask a friend.

19. nashstrife

nashstrife Newbie

Newcomer
    May 2, 2018
    Philippines
    Help pls.. My ps vita phat is having gpu crash. This not happened on 3.60 henkaku. Can i restore the system and rebuild database.

Pls help me... Huhuhuhuhu

20. Skaidus

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2017
    Spain

What?