Henkaku can change the vita region?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Enigma Hall, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Enigma Hall
    OP

Enigma Hall GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 6, 2013
    Brazil
    I dont know if I´m being silly and have another easy way, but sounds like the games recognize the vita acount region and some games play with that language. Is it right or the games from france, germany, italy will have your own primary language?
    Well, if the games choose the defalt language from vita system, can i change somehow it without have to make another acount?
    Lets say, I have a US account but i want to play my games with spanish subtitles and the game dont give-me any option to change it and I know the game have a spanish version.
    It can be done someday?

2. Count Duckula

Count Duckula .

Aug 17, 2008
    Australia
    Last edited by Count Duckula, Oct 28, 2016
  3. ov3rkill

ov3rkill GBAtemp Maniac

May 10, 2009
    Australia
    in a cardboard box
    The vita is region free. Now, if you're talking about accounts. You can use vita account switcher.

4. Tony_93

Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    If the game has spanish dub/subtitles all you have to do is set the system languaje to spanish and the game will be in spanish next time you launch it, if the game doesn't launch in spanish is because the languaje isn't on your cardtridge/digital copy.

It has nothing to do with your PSN account therefore no need for a new account, you can simply change the system languaje from the system settings app to achieve this.

5. Enigma Hall
    OP

Enigma Hall GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 6, 2013
    Brazil
    thanks