hen 2.1.4 vs goldhen

rogerty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I have a fat ps4 with 5.05 (so lucky!), and I'm using autohen from the host pswoar (I think it's called like that)...

Is it a good idea to stay with 5.05 and autohen, or should I change to the new goldhen v2 ? (1 of 10 times I have kernel panics)... If so, do you know any url to test it ? Thanks.

rogerty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
goldhen doesn't improve stability, it just has more options, so why not?

btw, love the clockwork orange avatar. :D

Hahahah ! Thanks; You know Beethoven gets sometimes into my head... Watch your back !

ok, so... Do you know any url with the new goldhen ?

Thanks again

rogerty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not unfortunately. I use self-hosting on 5.05, and xproject is really the only host I have experience with.

Thanks... So maybe a lot of people are using self-hosting, isn't it ? To be non-dependent on a third party website, I mean.
Maybe that is the way to go. (You just need to run the server once, because the next times you have it cached on the ps4).

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks... So maybe a lot of people are using self-hosting, isn't it ? To be non-dependent on a third party website, I mean.
Maybe that is the way to go. (You just need to run the server once, because the next times you have it cached on the ps4).
@KiiWii uploaded my mod of xproject with goldhen 2.0b:

https://gbatemp.net/download/x-project-1-5-8-goldhen-2-0-mod-by-godreborn.37322/

that's what I'm using myself. you can put the folder on your phone's root, then use kws (think you need to enable the index option and that's it), then on the ps4 put in the ip address of your phone:Port/xproject or whatever if you name the folder something else or you can just put ip and port and then select the folder manually.

Reactions: KiiWii

xZenithy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Warning: I have been reported some issues using goldhen and ps4debug payload... but I don't know if that is fixed with the last version..

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Warning: I have been reported some issues using goldhen and ps4debug payload... but I don't know if that is fixed with the last version..
Account activator freezes, but save mounter seems to work. This is only if goldhen is deployed. Works without issue on its own. Also works on nongoldhen hen. This is even true with goldhen 2.0b.

Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Account activator freezes, but save mounter seems to work. This is only if goldhen is deployed. Works without issue on its own. Also works on nongoldhen hen. This is even true with goldhen 2.0b.
@godreborn I forgot to metion before when we were discussing Account Activator that Account Activator freezes with all versions of GoldHEN (1.0, 1.1 & 2.0b) on all firmware versions (5.05, 6.72. 7.07 & 7.55) so obviously an issues with GoldHEN.
Account Activator works fine with old versions of HEN or if no HEN is loaded before it is used.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2